B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

2 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Could be way out here but since Karol and Leia are big pals I wonder if T&T might leave soon leaving the room for Karol to move in with her long time bf🤔

Does Karol really have a BF? Because I saw her browsing Tinder early this week. She could be cheating him or they have a open relationship idk.

24 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Does Karol really have a BF? Because I saw her browsing Tinder early this week. She could be cheating him or they have a open relationship idk.

Cheating is cheating, open relationship or not.  From what I hear she sure spends a lot of time out of the villa and if she's been looking at Tinder, I wouldn't put it past her.  None of these RLC girls are faithful to any 1 guy....it's the nature of the business!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Cheating is cheating, open relationship or not.  From what I hear she sure spends a lot of time out of the villa and if she's been looking at Tinder, I wouldn't put it past her.  None of these RLC girls are faithful to any 1 guy....it's the nature of the business!

Do you even know the concept of open relationship?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Oh, so you don't know the meaning of "cheating" or "consent". I got it.

Yes, I damn sure do and I will never support your cheating way of life because you obviously are one of the people I'm talking about.  People don't have to be married to cheat and if they are not married and they move from hookup to hookup, then they are slutty cheating whores!  How anyone can defend a cheater is beyond me!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Yes, I damn sure do and I will never support your cheating way of life because you obviously are one of the people I'm talking about.  People don't have to be married to cheat and if they are not married and they move from hookup to hookup, then they are slutty cheating whores!  How anyone can defend a cheater is beyond me!

Is not my fault the I know the meaning of the words. And this doesn't make me on of those. 

• Like 2