B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

4 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

I think Leia is the "List" woman if I remember right. Watching her look through the cupboards, I remembered she likes to make lists. She carries them in her purse. I am a list person so I can relate. I can't take a crap without a list. 🤣

I admire some of the voyeurs here who focus on certain details.  Piper, this is a very keen detail!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Daleys said:

Looks like no sex tonight for them.

As most know, I like to propose certain bets.  So ... how long before the negative nellies start complaining about the do-nothings Leia and Maksim?  Does anyone want to predict what we will see from this couple?

Honestly, when Aaron and Hanna joined, I figured it would go downhill from Anthony and Lorraine.  I know some here are not satisfied by how much H&A fucked and apparently the beautiful blow jobs by Hannah were not worth the price of admission to some.  OK I accept that.  I wish Hanna would have been more successful exploring her bi side (like Claire did) but that's on Aaron. 

So what are the predictions for these two?  The vets here have the edge as they have seen Leia before. 

Related to this, I ask the veterans ... is this Tereza (a) better, (b) the same, or (c) worse than the prior Tereza that you used to enjoy?

• Upvote 1

It was funny early today that the RLC guy added to the updates that Hanna & Aaron left the project and they were still at Masha's apartment 🤔.  I guess the guy is so busy these days with turning the free cams on and off everyday in various apartments as an advertisement.  The funny part is he knows when he turns the free cams on and off depending on what the girls are doing and their movements so he should have known that Hanna & Aaron were still at Masha's  😜 🙃

41 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It was funny early today that the RLC guy added to the updates that Hanna & Aaron left the project and they were still at Masha's apartment 🤔.  I guess the guy is so busy these days with turning the free cams on and off everyday in various apartments as an advertisement.  The funny part is he knows when he turns the free cams on and off depending on what the girls are doing and their movements so he should have known that Hanna & Aaron were still at Masha's  😜 🙃

The difference is that they do not get paid
Now they are "real guests"

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Noldus said:

The difference is that they do not get paid
Now they are "real guests"

Thx Noldus for the explanation but I don't see any reason why RLC doesn't pay Hanna & Aaron for another day ( Masha's initial plan is on vacation until October 28) especially they have been in the project for almost six months and I think they brought good revenues for RLC.  RLC can consider it a small bonus to H&Aa.

As I mentioned in B1 thread an hour ago that I think RLC won't be around anymore in the next two years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Leia have a great body, beautiful tits and small ass.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Leia have a great body, beautiful tits and small ass.

Love Tits ,,, can't wait for the next pirate Pictures....  Nice to have new Titties Bouncing around the Project

• Upvote 1