Jump to content

B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)


Recommended Posts

so no news on Holly.. maybe she does indeed have her own place in Barcelona . She too is limited on friends in the RLc world (gina but ...lol   we would certainly get a late night cuddle from Bruno like we got with Stella's overninght -- so that's a no go ) or Nelly's and Bogdan).  but I'm guessing the repulsive Masha has turned her off . So I'm curious where she disappeared to all of a sudden when I thought she might be a new replacement for the Hannah and what's his name 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

so no news on Holly.. maybe she does indeed have her own place in Barcelona . She too is limited on friends in the RLc world (gina but ...lol   we would certainly get a late night cuddle from Bruno like we got with Stella's overninght -- so that's a no go ) or Nelly's and Bogdan).  but I'm guessing the repulsive Masha has turned her off . So I'm curious where she disappeared to all of a sudden when I thought she might be a new replacement for the Hannah and what's his name 

I'm guessing this is Terreza in bed with Masha at the moment 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

so no news on Holly.. maybe she does indeed have her own place in Barcelona . She too is limited on friends in the RLc world (gina but ...lol   we would certainly get a late night cuddle from Bruno like we got with Stella's overninght -- so that's a no go ) or Nelly's and Bogdan).  but I'm guessing the repulsive Masha has turned her off . So I'm curious where she disappeared to all of a sudden when I thought she might be a new replacement for the Hannah and what's his name 

Holly is in the room with Masha. Don't know what time did Holly arrived.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly is in the room with Masha. Don't know what time did Holly arrived.

thanks ! I can see now that Holly changed out of red robe  ..the Masha on right seemed too tall and with Terezza out of her bed I assumed it was Terezza on right and Masha in the red robe ..... but even in the blurry thumbs I can recognize Holly's ass ... so thanks again 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

yesterday was a day of rest
today Tereza and Timur are going to town
a short neck massage for holly
and now make-up and talk about the color brown in the paint box
so the two of them will probably go into town too

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Holly was back in B5 at 1315

 

It all seems really weird. Holly as a guest in these apartments, probably with her own apartment nearby and only occasionally comes to visit for a bullshit massage shows? It is just sad.

If Holly already lives in Barcelona, she could lead a real roommate apartment there. Not with bullshit shows, like in GOV/COV, but with real content. But no, RLC burns her down for this ridiculous show visit by Masha, which is nothing more than a RLC switching station with the same inhabitants over and over again, but now across national borders.

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

 

It all seems really weird. Holly as a guest in these apartments, probably with her own apartment nearby and only occasionally comes to visit for a bullshit massage shows? It is just sad.

If Holly already lives in Barcelona, she could lead a real roommate apartment there. Not with bullshit shows, like in GOV/COV, but with real content. But no, RLC burns her down for this ridiculous show visit by Masha, which is nothing more than a RLC switching station with the same inhabitants over and over again, but now across national borders.

 

You need to ask if Holly wants to be with RLC .. then we can analyze more .. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Noldus changed the title to B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)
  • StnCld316 locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...