B5 Tereza & Timur and Leia & Maksim - General Topic 2021 #9 (October)

Noldus

so no news on Holly.. maybe she does indeed have her own place in Barcelona . She too is limited on friends in the RLc world (gina but ...lol   we would certainly get a late night cuddle from Bruno like we got with Stella's overninght -- so that's a no go ) or Nelly's and Bogdan).  but I'm guessing the repulsive Masha has turned her off . So I'm curious where she disappeared to all of a sudden when I thought she might be a new replacement for the Hannah and what's his name 

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

so no news on Holly.. maybe she does indeed have her own place in Barcelona . She too is limited on friends in the RLc world (gina but ...lol   we would certainly get a late night cuddle from Bruno like we got with Stella's overninght -- so that's a no go ) or Nelly's and Bogdan).  but I'm guessing the repulsive Masha has turned her off . So I'm curious where she disappeared to all of a sudden when I thought she might be a new replacement for the Hannah and what's his name 

I'm guessing this is Terreza in bed with Masha at the moment 

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

Holly is in the room with Masha. Don't know what time did Holly arrived.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Holly is in the room with Masha. Don't know what time did Holly arrived.

thanks ! I can see now that Holly changed out of red robe  ..the Masha on right seemed too tall and with Terezza out of her bed I assumed it was Terezza on right and Masha in the red robe ..... but even in the blurry thumbs I can recognize Holly's ass ... so thanks again 

yesterday was a day of rest
today Tereza and Timur are going to town
a short neck massage for holly
and now make-up and talk about the color brown in the paint box
so the two of them will probably go into town too

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Holly was back in B5 at 1315

It all seems really weird. Holly as a guest in these apartments, probably with her own apartment nearby and only occasionally comes to visit for a bullshit massage shows? It is just sad.

If Holly already lives in Barcelona, she could lead a real roommate apartment there. Not with bullshit shows, like in GOV/COV, but with real content. But no, RLC burns her down for this ridiculous show visit by Masha, which is nothing more than a RLC switching station with the same inhabitants over and over again, but now across national borders.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

It all seems really weird. Holly as a guest in these apartments, probably with her own apartment nearby and only occasionally comes to visit for a bullshit massage shows? It is just sad.

If Holly already lives in Barcelona, she could lead a real roommate apartment there. Not with bullshit shows, like in GOV/COV, but with real content. But no, RLC burns her down for this ridiculous show visit by Masha, which is nothing more than a RLC switching station with the same inhabitants over and over again, but now across national borders.

You need to ask if Holly wants to be with RLC .. then we can analyze more ..