Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

On 1/31/2021 at 10:55 AM, tryserratops said:

myairbridge downloads go as far as 99% then get stuck there. What could the problem be?

Try asking mab.

INFO.MYAIRBRIDGE.COM

We will transfer your files easily, safely and rapidly from one place to another. You can send them directly to an email address or share files...
  • Haha 1

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Just registered here. I`m a veteran of the old chat that was last named www.discussed.cc  I used the name "tbirdman" but couldn't get it accepted here.

MAB doesn't seem to like me here,either. It keeps telling me that the latest topics from Friday do not exist. WTF?? 

Am I doing something wrong here?

3 minutes ago, theshootist said:

Hi all. Just registered here. I`m a veteran of the old chat that was last named www.discussed.cc  I used the name "tbirdman" but couldn't get it accepted here.

MAB doesn't seem to like me here,either. It keeps telling me that the latest topics from Friday do not exist. WTF?? 

They probably got DCMAed. Usually they last a 3 or so days.

2 minutes ago, theshootist said:

Welcome to the community. For free accounts on mab, all transfers are deleted in 2-3 days automatically, depending on which free account the poster has.

1 hour ago, mingo said:

Why are my pictures of Nelly and Marina making out are still visible while Ulysse's pics disappear? My pics are hosted on a photo hosting site. 

pm me the site you use or name it here ...I just don't like giving RLC any heads up

were yours the ones in kitchen no nudity? could be reason why