Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@inesteait turned out I already had that program I mentioned above installed. It's called Allavsoft.

https://www.bitsdujour.com/software/allavsoft-2/src=day?bdj-unid=bd68c42f-9431-4146-b26d-c772a325b22d&utm_source=DailyBits&utm_medium=email&utm_content=allavsoft-2+Title&utm_campaign=2021-02-11+PC+A

So, I ran your video of the Greek Goddess through it and in about 90 seconds it had reduced it to 40 MB as an MP4 file.

• Thanks 1

My guess she's around 5' 7" or 5' 8". 

In the video just posted of Martina and Nelly kissing, if you go to the end of the video where they are kissing more clearly on camera, you can see Martina wants more and Nelly stops her. I guess she's keeping Bodgan's prohibition in mind. 

1 hour ago, mingo said:

My guess she's around 5' 7" or 5' 8". 

In the video just posted of Martina and Nelly kissing, if you go to the end of the video where they are kissing more clearly on camera, you can see Martina wants more and Nelly stops her. I guess she's keeping Bodgan's prohibition in mind. 

From what I have seen (so far), both have come at least 5 times (and working on #6).  Martina is insatiable.

53 minutes ago, Howard said:

From what I have seen (so far), both have come at least 5 times (and working on #6).  Martina is insatiable.

They trying to make up for lost time, future lost time, and the probability of no more time, ALL in one night. 

It would be nice to post a video of them from when they first started to when(ever) they end, but the file would be too big to upload 🙂

33 minutes ago, mrmalice said:

They trying to make up for lost time, future lost time, and the probability of no more time, ALL in one night. 

It would be nice to post a video of them from when they first started to when(ever) they end, but the file would be too big to upload 🙂

They've been at it for about 4 hours.  Their passion can be edited into a 3 part mini-series. I expect both will walk like bow-legged Indians for the next couple days.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, bigdon93 said:

Big ask I know. Can anyone PM me Nelly and Martina's videos? I couldn't imagine two girls I would want to see together more in RLC. Or even upload to premium? I'm searching every possible way to try and get these videos.

Me Too Please