Comments/Quotes for Pic & Vids Placed Here B4 (January to June 2021)(B4)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Semih Ciydem said:

Bütun hersey paylasiliyor Martina ve Nelly paylasilmiyor hiç bir sitede hemde inanilmaz gercekten de 

All things are shared Martina and Nelly are not shared on any site and it is unbelievable, really.

Not so unbelievable, really, if you know the reason why they haven't been posted on this or any other site. If anyone who may have recorded the sex, or anything else, between N & M were to post their video on this or any other site, they would lose their RLC subscription (sub) and be banned by RLC from accessing their site.

Most of what is posted on this site either comes from the free cams posted by people who don't have an RLC sub or it comes from other sites. In both cases, there's no risk of anyone losing their sub because they either never had one or no longer have one, for whatever reason, and don't need to worry about losing anything.

Bu veya başka bir sitede neden yayınlanmadıklarını biliyorsanız, gerçekten, o kadar inanılmaz değil. N & M arasında cinsiyeti veya başka herhangi bir şeyi kaydetmiş olabilecek herhangi bir kişi videosunu bu veya başka bir sitede yayınlarsa, RLC aboneliğini (alt) kaybedecek ve RLC tarafından sitelerine erişmesi yasaklanacaktır.

Bu sitede yayınlananların çoğu ya RLC abonesi olmayan kişiler tarafından gönderilen ücretsiz kameralardan ya da başka sitelerden geliyor. Her iki durumda da, hiç kimsenin abonesini kaybetme riski yoktur, çünkü ne sebeple olursa olsun hiç bir abonesi yoktur veya artık yoktur ve hiçbir şey kaybetme konusunda endişelenmelerine gerek yoktur.

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Not so unbelievable, really, if you know the reason why they haven't been posted on this or any other site. If anyone who may have recorded the sex, or anything else, between N & M were to post their video on this or any other site, they would lose their RLC subscription (sub) and be banned by RLC from accessing their site.

Most of what is posted on this site either comes from the free cams posted by people who don't have an RLC sub or it comes from other sites. In both cases, there's no risk of anyone losing their sub because they either never had one or no longer have one, for whatever reason, and don't need to worry about losing anything.

Bu veya başka bir sitede neden yayınlanmadıklarını biliyorsanız, gerçekten, o kadar inanılmaz değil. N & M arasında cinsiyeti veya başka herhangi bir şeyi kaydetmiş olabilecek herhangi bir kişi videosunu bu veya başka bir sitede yayınlarsa, RLC aboneliğini (alt) kaybedecek ve RLC tarafından sitelerine erişmesi yasaklanacaktır.

Bu sitede yayınlananların çoğu ya RLC abonesi olmayan kişiler tarafından gönderilen ücretsiz kameralardan ya da başka sitelerden geliyor. Her iki durumda da, hiç kimsenin abonesini kaybetme riski yoktur, çünkü ne sebeple olursa olsun hiç bir abonesi yoktur veya artık yoktur ve hiçbir şey kaybetme konusunda endişelenmelerine gerek yoktur.

I think the point that OP was making is not specifically directed at CC -  which is that although there is an ongoing trickle of new video coming from sub-only cameras (on other sites) there has never been anything of any of the N&M scenes posted that I'm aware of. Like him, I am also puzzled about that - clearly there are sources of videos whatever they are, not sure why the video of the hottest action at RLC would be excluded from that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Robbo56 said:

I think the point that OP was making is not specifically directed at CC -  which is that although there is an ongoing trickle of new video coming from sub-only cameras (on other sites) there has never been anything of any of the N&M scenes posted that I'm aware of. Like him, I am also puzzled about that - clearly there are sources of videos whatever they are, not sure why the video of the hottest action at RLC would be excluded from that.

I have looked at the other websites and only 1 Video of Nelly and Martina kissing in the kitchen which was taken from the free cam areas exists.  Any Lesbian activity from them has not appeared even though there are many from other apartment subscription cams. If I do happen to come across it I'll make sure it gets posted.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Robbo56 said:

Hey, Robbo. I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I didn't think for a moment OP was talking about or blaming  CC and I didn't say or imply anything about CC, at all, in my reply. It was all about RLC. They are the culprits. They are the sole reason no one posts what they record anymore. People know they'll lose their sub if they do.

I believe one possible reason the videos haven't been posted on other sites is because the site owners haven't released them. They're holding on to them, building up the anticipation. They know everyone wants them. They read this forum just like we do. I think it's just marketing. IDK for sure, but if it becomes available I'm sure someone will post it.

3 hours ago, letsdothis said:

Hey, Robbo. I'm not sure I understand what you mean. I didn't think for a moment OP was talking about or blaming  CC and I didn't say or imply anything about CC, at all, in my reply. It was all about RLC. They are the culprits. They are the sole reason no one posts what they record anymore. People know they'll lose their sub if they do.

I believe one possible reason the videos haven't been posted on other sites is because the site owners haven't released them. They're holding on to them, building up the anticipation. They know everyone wants them. They read this forum just like we do. I think it's just marketing. IDK for sure, but if it becomes available I'm sure someone will post it.

I'm saying the same thing you are - I understand about RLC. Yet *some* videos do still get posted on other sites eg Nelly bating in bedroom etc - so where are the N&M vids??  Your theory re deliberately holding them is interesting, I hope they don't wait too long!  Somebody on CC tried to sell me a vid a few days ago, so they clearly exist.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1