B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

9 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

We can expect something nice, a party maybe finally where everyone will be able to really free themselves and give themselves, hoping that B4 and B5 do not counterbalance too much.

What the heck do you mean by "free themselves and give themselves"? 🤣 For real, what do you expect to see?

In all likelihood, it's another one of those bullshit show events. 🤮 They run around for an hour or two like stupid chickens and then it's over. 😐

It is doomed to fail from the start and the exact opposite of real life. 😒

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, seeker243 said:

Yea i think she is stunning. I get the complaints that she looks fake but i dont mind. Does anyone have a screengrab from what she used to look like (PM me?). I cannot get through the forest of redirects on hotscopes

use maxthon 6 it goes straight in no problem

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

B1 girls the most active of anyone else and definitely trying to create moments and experiences , in a mission of boost RLC’s viewership when  no one else cares as it seems ,  well done B1 , next B2 and perhaps B5 .. 

Does the "DD" in DDHM stand for Delusional Disorder?

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

Que diable entendez-vous par « se libérer et se donner » ? 🤣 Pour de vrai, qu'est-ce que vous attendez de voir?

Selon toute vraisemblance, c'est un autre de ces événements de conneries. 🤮 Ils courent pendant une heure ou deux comme des poulets stupides et il est fini. ??

Elle est vouée à l'échec dès le départ et à l'exact opposé de la vraie vie. ??

An evening like now where the girls share a meal, their ideas, their opinions, have fun together, why not, indulge in games of seduction, without any of them going sulking in their room.