B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Não vi se ela tem alguma formação, mas o que sei é que ela é de Kiev e morou em Moscou com seu ex-namorado por muitos anos. Antes mesmo de entrar para o RLC ela já tinha boas condições financeiras a julgar pelos equipamentos que ela já tinha.

Vamos dar um tempo ao tempo para nos revelar quem é realmente a Nana. Apesar de tudo, eu acredito muito nela. Ela tem os ingredientes para se tornar uma grande pessoa. Tem o meu apoio.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I think this observation of yours is pertinent. I'm of the opinion that Nana has suffered a lot of sexual abuse in her life. Her sexuality is based on a series of traumas that make her see sexuality through a prism far from reality. Despite all this, she created her own way of relating, still trapped in her ghosts of the past where she didn't have a choice. She had to face what was presented to her, without the right to any form of protest. This was, I believe your initiation. His form of passive reaction was the response of a submission imposed on him by a male culture. I think the question is quite complex, but the question is open.

Have you considered changing your name to Dr carlos frederico dos santos silva junior BPsycSc(Hons) 🤣 😅 🤣
greys anatomy doctor GIF

This is RLC's new way of doing things, he used to give girls iPhones and dildos, now he gives them new breasts and lips, I don't know if he saves money, but given the results I think he spends very little on cosmetic surgeons.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

This is RLC's new way of doing things, he used to give girls iPhones and dildos, now he gives them new breasts and lips, I don't know if he saves money, but given the results I think he spends very little on cosmetic surgeons.

It's just sad to see so many residents having have had this kind of surgery. A few days ago, the camera in B1 kitchen was free, there I could see how ugly that looks. The naturalness is completely gone, sometimes even scars can be seen. Sad.

There may be a few doctors who are able to achieve better, but these cheap operations, just bad.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, carlos frederico dos santos silva junior said:

I'm a doctor. I have a Ph.D. in Geography from the University of Sâo Paulo.

Stick with Geography, because you know SFA about Psychology

Bill Nye Spinning GIF by Nike