B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

7 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

What I'm going to say is certainly a repetition of something that has already been said, but you are looking for something real, not caused by anyone or pushed by money, but you are in utopia my poor friend!! The moment you offer people to come and live a moment in a place full of cameras with direct broadcast on the Internet accessible to paying people, it can not be natural or real. And the icing on the cake, you want these people to suit their friends for parties taking place under the same conditions, RLC would be forced to close immediately if these people were not informed of the situation. So, if you were to get involved in the place of these girls we are currently seeing, are you sure that your loved ones would share your life choice? Let's go back to reason and know how to appreciate what these young women offer us in entertainment, they deserve it, it is certainly a paid job, but it is also their private life that they put at stake by showing themselves like this. because if we appreciate and love them, it may be different for other close people. It takes a lot of courage. We must not forget ...

Talking To A Brick Wall GIFs | Tenor

6 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

Ce que je vais dire est certainement une répétition de quelque chose qui a déjà été dit, mais tu cherches quelque chose de réel, pas causé par personne ou poussé par l'argent, mais tu es dans l'utopie mon pauvre ami !! Le moment où vous proposez aux gens de venir vivre un moment dans un lieu plein de caméras avec diffusion directe sur Internet accessible aux personnes payantes, cela ne peut pas être naturel ou réel. Et cerise sur le gâteau, vous souhaitez que ces personnes conviennent à leurs amis pour des soirées se déroulant dans les mêmes conditions, RLC serait contraint de fermer immédiatement si ces personnes n'étaient pas informées de la situation. Alors, si vous vous impliquiez à la place de ces filles que l'on observe actuellement, êtes-vous sûr que vos proches partageraient votre choix de vie ? Revenons un peu à la raison et sachons apprécier ce que ces jeunes femmes nous offrent en divertissement, elles le méritent, c'est certes un travail rémunéré, mais c'est aussi leur vie privée qu'elles mettent en jeu en se montrant ainsi . car si nous les apprécions et les aimons, cela peut être différent pour d'autres personnes proches. Il faut beaucoup de courage. Il ne faut pas oublier ...

they are somewhat protected as they all have stage names to keep there personal life Personal

ils sont quelque peu protégés car ils ont tous des noms de scène pour garder leur vie personnelle

10 minutes ago, corpslibre said:

What I'm going to say is certainly a repetition of something that has already been said, but you are looking for something real, not caused by anyone or prompted by money, but you are in utopia my poor friend !! The moment you offer people to come and live for a while in a place full of cameras with direct Internet broadcasting accessible to paying people, it cannot be natural or real. And the icing on the cake, you wish that these people suit their friends to parties taking place under the same conditions, RLC would be forced to close immediately if these people were not informed of the situation. Then, if you got involved in the place of these girls that we currently observe, are you sure that your loved ones would share your choice of life? Let's come to our senses a little and know how to appreciate what these young women offer us in entertainment, they deserve it, it is certainly a paid job, but it is also their private life that they put at stake by showing themselves in this way. because if we appreciate and love them, it can be different for other close people. It takes a lot of courage. Let’s not forget ...

It is stupid to assume my opinion and then try to present it as nonsensical, simply because your basic assumption is already wrong.

I am fully aware that without money nothing would happen on RLC. My problem is not the original concept of RLC, but what it has become today. GOV is completely unrealistic. What I would ultimately like to see is RLC finding its way back to real life, and by that I don't mean some unattainable vision like you describe, but ultimately something like what RLC used to make possible, especially in the Russian apartments.

I mentioned Eve and Sam as an example, or Kristy and the angels. Those were apartments that were at least reasonably realistic, but still sufficiently intense to be entertaining.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rick273 said:

ils sont quelque peu protégés car ils ont tous des noms de scène pour garder leur vie personnelle

In your eyes because you live far from them, but if you lived in the same town or village as one of these girls, do you really believe that the stage name would preserve its anonymity? These girls have friends, in their current activity and in their private life, if only by the fact that they live far away for a while, what do you think they are asked? This protection has its limits. News and gossip travels very quickly, especially today. They are aware of it, since some come back, but it should not be easy every day.

• Upvote 1