B4 - General Topic 2021 #107 (October)

2 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

A l'impossible nul n'est tenu n'est-ce pas ! Donc quand j'ai pris la mesure d'une participante, je hiérarchise sa position dans mes préférences. Le cygne en B4, le ciel en B2, et Anna. Ce n'est pas l'activité sexuelle qui prédomine pour moi : pas de cohésion de groupe, intérêt très moyen. Bon Hé! je ne suis pas communiste pour autant.

Pour moi non plus 😉

2 minutes ago, james deen said:

its clear radi doesnt want to be in b4 and should swap with lola or anna so she can live in b2. lola and anna are boring as fuck so they should have no problem settling in b4

Mila is boring as fuck also.😕

1 minute ago, james deen said:

i cant believe rlc cant fill the villa and no ones mentioned it. I remember noldus saying the guest room will be filled the week after nelly and bogdan left but it has not happened.

Today I was thinking about it. Wounder if this tenants had the same problem as Masha had for traveling.

5 minutes ago, james deen said:

its clear radi doesnt want to be in b4 and should swap with lola or anna so she can live in b2. lola and anna are boring as fuck so they should have no problem settling in b4

Lola and Anna want to be on the beach...it's a non starter as far as they are concerned.

4 minutes ago, james deen said:

Maybe Radi have some work to do in Barcelona and B4 is too far for her to go back and in the next morning return to downtown of Barcelona. idk.