Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

1 minute ago, JenniferMom said:

When DeepDave or I or anyone says we "love Martina", you don't equate that with someone truly loving her like a spouse or a girlfriend or a lover, do you?  LMAO that's exactly how it sounds to me!

Speaking just for me, I love Martina much like someone might love Barbra Streisand (I don't) or a rock band like Boston (I do) or a character on a TV show (like Raymond Reddington who I adore).  I know none of these people personally and would probably would not get along with them if I did.  Yuk to Streisand, thumbs up to Boston, and I don't know any Raymond Reddington!

So for Martina, she checks all the physical attractiveness boxes for me (as does others, i.e. Holly) and I love her attitude ... and as a "character on RLC" which ultimately they are all characters ... I simply adore her and want what is best for her.  If there was one RLC cast member I could spend the night with, it would be her.  I would have to get in line I know.  Personally, she does nothing for me!!  I dig the girls that are natural beauties....no makeup required so that when I ask the to go shooting or fishing or driving, they are ready to go.  I can't stand high maintenance women!!

Don't you have public figures that you adore and love and idolize?  Perhaps some famous Texan or someone like John Wayne or whoever?  That would be a negative!!  Those people mean nothing to me whatsoever.  However, police officers, fire fighters, the military and the like, have a special place in my heart!!

This is the context I think we have when we say "we love Martina".  I see your point, we talk about them AS IF THEY WERE CLOSE TO US.  But that is the fun part.  And, if we are honest with ourselves, this is perhaps the biggest reason why RLC is not real ... because we all attach to them as if they were TV characters.  That's really sad if you really think about it!!

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

When DeepDave or I or anyone says we "love Martina", you don't equate that with someone truly loving her like a spouse or a girlfriend or a lover, do you?  LMAO that's exactly how it sounds to me!  YES I FIGURED THAT

Speaking just for me, I love Martina much like someone might love Barbra Streisand (I don't) or a rock band like Boston (I do) or a character on a TV show (like Raymond Reddington who I adore).  I know none of these people personally and would probably would not get along with them if I did.  Yuk to Streisand, thumbs up to Boston, and I don't know any Raymond Reddington!  CHECK OUT BLACKLIST ON TV ASSUMING YOU EVEN WATCH TV 🙂

So for Martina, she checks all the physical attractiveness boxes for me (as does others, i.e. Holly) and I love her attitude ... and as a "character on RLC" which ultimately they are all characters ... I simply adore her and want what is best for her.  If there was one RLC cast member I could spend the night with, it would be her.  I would have to get in line I know.  Personally, she does nothing for me!!  I dig the girls that are natural beauties....no makeup required so that when I ask the to go shooting or fishing or driving, they are ready to go.  I can't stand high maintenance women!!  YOU ARE GENERALIZING I THINK.  MARTINA DOES SOME OF THE LEAST AMOUNT OF WORK TO GET READY TO GO OUT, ETC.  VERY LITTLE MAKEUP ETC.  NO SILICONE, FEW TATS.  THE NOSE STUD IS A SETBACK FOR THOSE IN YOUR CAMP.  BUT SHE WOULD STILL BE PERFECT FOR YOU.

Don't you have public figures that you adore and love and idolize?  Perhaps some famous Texan or someone like John Wayne or whoever?  That would be a negative!!  Those people mean nothing to me whatsoever.  However, police officers, fire fighters, the military and the like, have a special place in my heart!!  OK I THINK YOU ARE LYING ... IF NOT A HOLLYWOOD STAR (WE AGREE PROBABLY A LOT ABOUT HOLLYWOOD) I BET AN NFL STAR OR GOLFER OR BASEBALL PLAYER?

This is the context I think we have when we say "we love Martina".  I see your point, we talk about them AS IF THEY WERE CLOSE TO US.  But that is the fun part.  And, if we are honest with ourselves, this is perhaps the biggest reason why RLC is not real ... because we all attach to them as if they were TV characters.  That's really sad if you really think about it!!  YES PERHAPS BUT YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING THIS SINCE I'VE KNOWN YOU AND YOU TOO KEEP COMING BACK.  IF WE ARE SAD THEN YOU ARE SAD AS WELL TO BE CRITICIZING US!!

The above may be the most ridiculous post on RLC ever.   I am not good at not backing down.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Not to sound like an asshole here but I don't understand what you are asking.

Frank might have made the same mistake I did when I first read your post ... it looked like an empty post because you embedded your comments.

I want credit for not commenting on you saying "Not to sound like an asshole ...".  🙂

Edited by JenniferMom
ADDED SARCASM EMOJI

2 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

The above may be the most ridiculous post on RLC ever.   I am not good at not backing down.

I figured you would!

I watch sports on TV due to I can't stand reruns and the crap they are putting out today!!

I don't watch her so I don't know how long it takes her to get ready but NO she wouldn't be the perfect girl for me....she's way to young for me and not trustworthy!!

Yes, I have sports people that I like to watch and they are the one's that know how to be professional and not a bunch of cry baby idiots.  With as much money as those people make, the last thing they need to do is act like an idiot.  I tell my son all the time when we are watching sports, that...that guy or that guy or that guy would never play for me.  I don't like long hair on professional athletes and I damn sure don't like all that gaudy jewelry they wear when they are on the field!!  If they want their long hair and want to wear their gaudy jewelry, they could do that on someone else's team!!

All is fair in love and war Jenny!!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Frank might have made the same mistake I did when I first read your post ... it looked like an empty post because you embedded your comments.

I want credit for not commenting on you saying "Not to sound like an asshole ...".  🙂

Laugh Lol GIF by SportsManias