Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

3 hours ago, amandafan said:

Even a hint of what can put Martina in the bad light is good for you to see this person as a liar and traitor. I like Martina too, but I'm not going to be guilty of twisting the facts that I clearly saw. I think you have a big problem if you don't dare to face reality. Come out of your dreams Matina is not a Saint but just a person of flesh and blood with her gifts and shortcomings and there is nothing wrong with that. 

I suggest you stop insulting me, buy a monthly subscription and check out the scene you are referring to using the link below. You are on time before the day is out. Think that many people can see that you have made a fool of yourself and how reliable you are, you have still time to rectify. And if you need a translation of the conversation, don't hesitate to ask for it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 1

with all that, it makes me want to make a line of cocaine..sorry I will be out for a while...searching for my brick of Hash also ...I'm full of energy, let do the cleaning at 1:00 am, get the dog out and some running at 3:00 am...Challenge Alberto on the x-box at 4:00 am. Hum......stop talking at the same time ! Nelly, Nelly where are you for me ? Let me do you my "puff of the puffing nipples" Martina, your next ! Wow exciting, continue guys !Happy Birthday GIF by Hello All

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

You must be really desperate🤪

I'm a little bit like Martina, I have a lot of fantasy. But Martina can live her fantasy, the really good one was when she 'connect' at 200 % with Nelly. For me, it is in my past but sometime I wish....like everybody...But now, my boyfriend does a very good job of 'boyfriend' but in my mine, there always a place in my mine about my BI side...   

5 minutes ago, girlsfun said:

I'm a little bit like Martina, I have a lot of fantasy. But Martina can live her fantasy, the really good one was when she 'connect' at 200 % with Nelly. For me, it is in my past but sometime I wish....like everybody...But now, my boyfriend does a very good job of 'boyfriend' but in my mine, there always a place in my mine about my BI side...   

No such thing as Bi...only lesbians.  Just ask Alandino :dodgy:

2 hours ago, emnv said:

I suggest you stop insulting me, buy a monthly subscription and check out the scene you are referring to using the link below. You are on time before the day is out. Think that many people can see that you have made a fool of yourself and how reliable you are, you have still time to rectify. And if you need a translation of the conversation, don't hesitate to ask for it.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

I don't think Amandafan has access to RLC Replay because Amandafan admittedly does not have a subscription or a subscription that has the ability to use Replay.  This person may have had a view of something that happened that everyone who has RLC Replay has replayed and not seen what Amandafan saw.  By the way it does not make sense that Martina brings out a plastic bag that Amandafan says is drugs.  I have never seen Martina or Alberto take drugs as some of the other participants of RLC have done openly.  Any mention of drugs in the forum has had the translators saying that this causes Martina to be very upset.  Unfounded accusations by persons like Amandafan should be ignored.

2 hours ago, girlsfun said:

with all that, it makes me want to make a line of cocaine..sorry I will be out for a while...searching for my brick of Hash also ...I'm full of energy, let do the cleaning at 1:00 am, get the dog out and some running at 3:00 am...Challenge Alberto on the x-box at 4:00 am. Hum......stop talking at the same time ! Nelly, Nelly where are you for me ? Let me do you my "puff of the puffing nipples" Martina, your next ! Wow exciting, continue guys !Happy Birthday GIF by Hello All

What in the world are you babbling about.  Babble, babble, babble.  Please use this forum for something that makes sense.  Nothing of what you said above has any relevance to Martina.  You have said that you like Martina.  Then say nice things about her, not babble.

27 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

I don't think Amandafan has access to RLC Replay because Amandafan admittedly does not have a subscription or a subscription that has the ability to use Replay.  This person may have had a view of something that happened that everyone who has RLC Replay has replayed and not seen what Amandafan saw.  By the way it does not make sense that Martina brings out a plastic bag that Amandafan says is drugs.  I have never seen Martina or Alberto take drugs as some of the other participants of RLC have done openly.  Any mention of drugs in the forum has had the translators saying that this causes Martina to be very upset.  Unfounded accusations by persons like Amandafan should be ignored.

I no longer have a subscription. Doesn't matter it was open ccamera in the LR and kitchen at that time. Describe to me what you see around 14:00? I saw her on the couch in jeans with a rip at the knee. With great difficulty she took out of the pocket what a knotted plastic bag was, tore it open and a green lump came out. She stood up and went to the kitchen where Alberto was busy. Alberto leans his back against the kitchen counter and faces Martina. Martina shows from the kitchen the torn bag where the block half sticks out. Alberto shows little interest and Martina leaves the kitchen with the bag. 

7 minutes ago, amandafan said:

I no longer have a subscription. Doesn't matter it was open ccamera in the LR and kitchen at that time. Describe to me what you see around 14:00? I saw her on the couch in jeans with a rip at the knee. With great difficulty she took out of the pocket what a knotted plastic bag was, tore it open and a green lump came out. She stood up and went to the kitchen where Alberto was busy. Alberto leans his back against the kitchen counter and faces Martina. Martina shows from the kitchen the torn bag where the block half sticks out. Alberto shows little interest and Martina leaves the kitchen with the bag. 

I've just watched it in great detail on magnifier...

What absolute total bollocks you're talking. I would stop now before you really embarrass yourself...Oops, too late 😏

She was cleaning her ear plugs...that green lump was an ear plug you numpty...🤪

No wonder Alberto showed little interest...So should you have...😏

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've just watched it in great detail on magnifier...

What absolute total bollocks you're talking. I would stop now before you really embarrass yourself...Oops, too late 😏

She was cleaning her ear plugs...that green lump was an ear plug you numpty...🤪

No wonder Alberto showed little interest...So should you have...😏

Amandafan is a numpty.  I like that description for Amandafan.  Thanks Nagachilli2.  End of the great green, not brown earplug caper.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

What in the world are you babbling about.  Babble, babble, babble.  Please use this forum for something that makes sense.  Nothing of what you said above has any relevance to Martina.  You have said that you like Martina.  Then say nice things about her, not babble.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. 

• Like 1