Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

13 minutes ago, amandafan said:

But how is it possible, again a denial! Pulled out a block of hash from a purchased plastic bag. Martina the holy bean for you... Haha clearly on the screen and keep denying, good job man...NOT! 

Obviously you are not a RLC subscriber, you would have checked Replay before making a fool of yourself in this way

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, emnv said:

Obviously you are not a RLC subscriber, you would have checked Replay before making a fool of yourself in this way

You notice that a lot of times it's the people who don't even sub that come up with the most ridiculous things. Unless your name is Philo.

14 minutes ago, emnv said:

Obviously you are not an RLC subscriber you would have checked Replay before fooling yourself this way

No, I haven't been a subscriber for a while. But it was visible because the camera was open to everyone. She was in the LR and pulled a buttoned pouch from her trouser pocket. Opened it, took it to the kitchen where Alberto was, showed it and fumbled it back into the plastic. Everyone was a witness and yet you continue to deny? Like some of your friends who think they're in charge of this thread, even if it's not the first time you've jeopardized your credibility with denial. 

Even a hint of what can put Martina in the bad light is good for you to see this person as a liar and traitor. I like Martina too, but I'm not going to be guilty of twisting the facts that I clearly saw. I think you have a big problem if you don't dare to face reality. Come out of your dreams Matina is not a Saint but just a person of flesh and blood with her gifts and shortcomings and there is nothing wrong with that. 

28 minutes ago, amandafan said:

No, I haven't been a subscriber for a while. But it was visible because the camera was open to everyone. She was in the LR and pulled a buttoned pouch from her trouser pocket. Opened it, took it to the kitchen where Alberto was, showed it and fumbled it back into the plastic. Everyone was a witness and yet you continue to deny? Like some of your friends who think they're in charge of this thread, even if it's not the first time you've jeopardized your credibility with denial. 

Cool someone who seems to know a lot about drugs. For me it could be anything. I don't understand what Nelly should have to dowith it, isnÄt Bruno and his gang responsible for such things🤔🤣 At least emnv has friends here in the forum...

4 minutes ago, Adalbert said:

Cool someone who seems to know a lot about drugs. For me it can be anything. I don't understand what Nelly has to do with it, Bruno and his gang aren't responsible for such things🤣 emnv has at least friends here on the forum...

Because I have seen several times the accusations that Nelly would supply her. 

8 minutes ago, amandafan said:

lol, maar je dromen zijn verbrijzeld HAHAHAHA....  😝

My friend with my dreams everything is ok but maybe you should see your ophthalmologist and skip possible drugs ...then you can see what is really going on LOL😵🤣