Martina and Alberto - home activities #35

2 hours ago, JenniferMom said:

This perhaps may be true.  But almost every man on RLC would be an upgrade over Alberto (ONLY considering lovemaking skills).  
The only one I can think of that I would rank lower than Alberto is maybe Smith.

Watch Fiora’s boyfriend and imagine if someone worshipped Martina like that.

Piss poor example there missy!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Nenemoh7 said:

ty jennifer with yur explanations but no one, you or ddhm will make me watch fiora and vamp having sex or not.

i dont know what ppl have against hanna  and her bf but i find  they are a nice couple compare to fiora and vamp.

if rlc think what ppl want to watch is fiora and vamp then the boat should keep going and sink

I hear you Nene … you have to watch Fiora from perspective of a sex therapist being very clinical.  He is a bit of a vamp isn’t he?  Wonder if they will fuck today on Halloween.

Agree that Hanna and Aaron are underrated here.

It's funny that we think here we can judge the sexual performance of the tenants so precisely without knowing more than what we are seeing. What's bad about masturbation? That's what everyone does, those who say they don't do it, lie.

If Martina feels that he needs it after her night (party?), she should take it easy instead of waking Alberto and maybe not getting what she wants. Men are not sex machines with an on-off switch and can not always (only a few and they are too expensive for RLC)😅. Take a look in the mirror and judge your sexual performance a little more objectively, maybe that will help you to understand what you can see here a little better, or not. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Adalbert said:

It's funny that we think here we can judge the sexual performance of the tenants so precisely without knowing more than what we are seeing. What's bad about masturbation? That's what everyone does, those who say they don't do it, lie.

If Martina feels that he needs it after her night (party?), she should take it easy instead of waking Alberto and maybe not getting what she wants. Men are not sex machines with an on-off switch and can not always (only a few and they are too expensive for RLC)😅. Take a look in the mirror and judge your sexual performance a little more objectively, maybe that will help you to understand what you can see here a little better, or not. 🤷‍♂️

He has been her lover for 10 years. He should know everything he needs to do to please her. I am one who believes the man is not responsible for the woman's orgasm, but he should do everything he can to help his lover achieve her orgasm. That includes building up stamina and mental exercises that allow him to keep his erection long enough to please his woman. My wife takes 20 - 30 minutes of sexual activity before she has an orgasm, but OMG she will go on to have 3 or 4 more. Over time I have built up the mental toughness to hold my orgasm until she has hers. Alberto has had 10 years to do this.... but he doesn't care. WTF he leaves almost after he cums. 

And for those men who have had the privilege of being inside a woman when she has a wonderful orgasm know it is well worth the wait. And by the way my wife's best orgasm come when I fuck her while she also has an anal vibrator in her ass, which is something I think Martina would enjoy. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

51 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

And for those men who have had the privilege of being inside a woman when she has a wonderful orgasm know it is well worth the wait. And by the way my wife's best orgasm come when I fuck her while she also has an anal vibrator in her ass, which is something I think Martina would enjoy. 

Your wife is lucky to have you Pied.  Excellent said.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

He has been her lover for 10 years. He should know everything he needs to do to please her. I am one who believes the man is not responsible for the woman's orgasm, but he should do everything he can to help his lover achieve her orgasm. That includes building up stamina and mental exercises that allow him to keep his erection long enough to please his woman. My wife takes 20 - 30 minutes of sexual activity before she has an orgasm, but OMG she will go on to have 3 or 4 more. Over time I have built up the mental toughness to hold my orgasm until she has hers. Alberto has had 10 years to do this.... but he doesn't care. WTF he leaves almost after he cums. 

It is easy to brag on a forum.  Have you watched Alberto make love to Martina?  You can study his technique in about 100 replays over the years.  It looks to me that Martina enjoys herself.  Sometimes they go slow and sometimes they go fast.  It is often difficult to change your style so that it interesting to all of the RLC viewers.  I hope you could perform in front of whatever number of people are watching.  And would your wife be able to orgasm as well in front of an audience?  It's great that you and your wife are so compatible, but anyone could do that once a month (maybe I am underestimating but who knows other that you).  How about 3 or 4 times a week as Alberto and Martina are expected to perform?  Again, in front of an audience.  I am not so sure.  Sorry for being so critical but what Alberto and Martina do is not so simple.  Alberto does his best.  That is just one of the many reasons that she is still with him and I believe loves him.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

It is easy to brag on a forum.  Have you watched Alberto make love to Martina?  You can study his technique in about 100 replays over the years.  It looks to me that Martina enjoys herself.  Sometimes they go slow and sometimes they go fast.  It is often difficult to change your style so that it interesting to all of the RLC viewers.  I hope you could perform in front of whatever number of people are watching.  And would your wife be able to orgasm as well in front of an audience?  It's great that you and your wife are so compatible, but anyone could do that once a month (maybe I am underestimating but who knows other that you).  How about 3 or 4 times a week as Alberto and Martina are expected to perform?  Again, in front of an audience.  I am not so sure.  Sorry for being so critical but what Alberto and Martina do is not so simple.  Alberto does his best.  That is just one of the many reasons that she is still with him and I believe loves him.  

All so very true. Top post. We'll miss them when they're gone. We should cherish them as the most genuine, sincere participants on the site who are the closest thing we'll get to Real Life at the present time. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

Hey, pull your head out of your ass and recognize that Alberto is on this site voluntarily. He has no difficulty getting hard yet after he comes he leaves his woman laying on the bed 90% of the time to take care of herself. Occasionally he will return but not very often. I love this couple but that doesn't excuse the fact that his main interest is in himself and not with her. He's been fucking her for 10 years not just a couple of weeks. If he doesn't know what gets her off by now it is either complete ignorance or lack of caring and I vote for lack of caring.

Could I perform on camera.... hell no, but he made the decision and he doesn't seem to have any troubles. They've been on this site for almost 5 years and in that 5 years how many times has Martina had an orgasm. She had more orgasm's fucking Nelly in 9 months than Alberto in 5 years. Nelly cared about Martina's orgasm, did what she needed to do to get Martina off..... Alberto could do the same if he cared too. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Deepdave said:

And would your wife be able to orgasm as well in front of an audience?  It's great that you and your wife are so compatible, but anyone could do that once a month (maybe I am underestimating but who knows other that you).  How about 3 or 4 times a week as Alberto and Martina are expected to perform?

Hanna and Aaron did it 3 or 4 times PER DAY.  Each time they seemed to enjoy each other and you did not get the feeling one of them was watching the clock for things to be over.  On top of this, Aaron resisted Hanna's bisexual urges, he wants her for himself.  Alberto is ok letting Martina run free.  (I actually think both couples are missing a huge opportunity together ...  can you say THREESOME?)

Again Deep, you are probably right. Perhaps I am bugged about how confident you seem about their love for each other.  I am not convinced.  It's clear to me that Aaron and Hanna have so much more passion and love for each other than Alberto and Martina.   Again I really want Martina and Alberto to succeed.   I just worry to death that it won't.

• Like 1