Leora - Home Activities #74

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Having just caught up with everything, i can say one thing. Yes, we all love her and of course wish her all the best with life in general, and as a 'Figure' that we have watched for so long and admired, many would love to keep seeing this month after month after month. But nothing lasts forever. 

And at some point, if she wishes to further her life in Prague, regardless what that entails - Employment, love etc - Something has to give. Something big will have to change eventually. As J said, too many irons in the fire. Whether that's Paul vs LB, or being on cam vs Outside, she has, for me, already been extremely lucky to be able to live the way she has in Prague for 2 years now. But she won't be able to keep living this way. At some stage, a decision will have to be made.

RealLifeCam or Real Life. It has to be said. 

She has been fooling everyone in Prague about her life since two years and a bit more … she has been fooling people back in Russia of what she wants from her life … she has been fooling the subscribers for a bit less than two years because RLC kept her on this job because it didn’t kick her out like they have done with other tenants .

The way I see it , she has little to no interest at all abandoning RLC . At the moment , she has completely no alternative way of living in Prague without spending more than earning apart from continuing this job . 

People will always want to watch ass , pussy , tits… a careful look at the top thumbnail at the moment of a woman laying down on her bed texting on her mobile shows not only RLC’s problem but also the categories of subscribers who as it seems reward this behavior … BUT ..

A careful look in numbers shows an incredible lost in views and most probably to active subscriptions , judging by the posts that have been seen the last 24 hours here .. so , yes, top thumbs but instead of 100 subscribers for example , it is now let’s say 50 .. The more the delay of putting life things in order at the present , the more problems she will face when the years pass by .. there were recently thoughts mentioned of why Leora should abandon when she has all and about being happy or unhappy . The way I see it , the biggest achievement of hers is that she is managing still to live with zero guilt .. to her ex , to her current social circle , to anyone who watches her , to even her employer .. zero regrets . This ,  few people can achieve , the ones that are emotionless . And this is what I think about her current state . 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

She has been fooling everyone in Prague about her life since two years and a bit more … she has been fooling people back in Russia of what she wants from her life … she has been fooling the subscribers for a bit less than two years because RLC kept her on this job because it didn’t kick her like they have done with that their tenants .

The way I see it , she has little to no interest at all abandoning RLC . At the moment , she has completely no alternative way of living in Prague without spending more than earning apart from continuing this job . 

People will always want to watch ass , pussy , tits… a careful look at the top thumbnail at the moment of a woman laying down on her bed texting on her mobile shows not only RLC’s problem but also the categories of subscribers who as it seems reward this behavior … BUT ..

A careful look in numbers shows an incredible lost in views and most probably to active subscriptions , judging by the posts that have been seen the last 24 hours here .. so , yes, top thumbs but instead of 100 subscribers for example , it is now let’s say 50 .. The more the delay of putting life things in order at the present , the more problems she will face when the years pass by .. there were recently thoughts mentioned of why Leora should abandon when she has all and about being happy or unhappy . The way I see it , the biggest achievement of hers is that she is managing still to live with zero guilt .. to her ex , to her current social circle , to anyone who watches her , to even her employer .. zero regrets . This few people can achieve , the ones that are emotionless . And this is what I think about her current state . 

I have to say, i can't disagree with a lot of that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Everyone thinks Leora makes a lot of money at RLC. I believe that he is not like that. Most of the people think that she is very intelligent, if she were an intelligent person, she would not be for 9 years, showing her tits, ass and pussy. She would not have left her hometown to keep making money.
And perhaps, she made the decision to go to Prague, in order to continue with a source of money, because she had no other options to earn money.
For me Leora is a selfish person and she does not like to work.
It is easier, to leave her partner in Russia, her dog, her family, to continue having a source of income that does not cost her any effort to make.
She just has to spread her legs to show her pussy and let the money go into her bank account.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Everyone thinks Leora makes a lot of money at RLC. I believe that he is not like that. Most of the people think that she is very intelligent, if she were an intelligent person, she would not be for 9 years, showing her tits, ass and pussy. She would not have left her hometown to keep making money.
And perhaps, she made the decision to go to Prague, in order to continue with a source of money, because she had no other options to earn money.
For me Leora is a selfish person and she does not like to work.
It is easier, to leave her partner in Russia, her dog, her family, to continue having a source of income that does not cost her any effort to make.
She just has to spread her legs to show her pussy and let the money go into her bank account.

Look who is back.. the shit translator ,  next  as GIF  will  reappear. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, philo said:

There is another option for Leora that I have not seen anyone mention. Leora could get another female roommate.  I know it is unlikely because Leora will not share control with anyone and she also has not fully acknowledged how much she likes the taste of pussy. Most people will say that it can never happen. But they said the same thing when I posted about Malia when she first visited during the holidays in Leora's old apartment. Leora also had an older female friend who visited in the old apartment where she greeted her in lingerie and they spent the entire visit off camera on the balcony. I know that I would start watching again if she got another roommate. 

I completely agree, another female roommate with Leora would be amazing. It would have to be someone with the right chemistry to compliment her personality. Someone who she isn't threatened by, has a similar lifestyle and is easy-going like Malia. Right now the person in RLC project who would be perfect match would be Radislava. The two of them as roomies would totally dominate RLC!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

I completely agree, another female roommate with Leora would be amazing. It would have to be someone with the right chemistry to compliment her personality, lifestyle and easy-going like Malia. Right now the person in RLC project who would be perfect match would be Radislava. The two of them as roomies would totally dominate RLC!

Leora would not share her apartment with a total stranger whatsoever. She wanted Malia gone and she was her best friend. She wants to live alone, or at the least get Paul there. Other than that, It will not happen Joe. It's out of the question. She has said she will not share with anyone else.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2