Masha & Sasha - Pictures (2015) #2

euromike69

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎2015‎-‎12‎-‎13 at 4:12 PM, Hope85 said:

:biggrin:

Haven't I been saying for months that I wish she would bate in that chair ... well we are semi there but I hope I don't miss it when she goes all the way. I think it's third on my list of wants right after a doggy style bate from Leora on the rug in the GR and Ilona (or Sara, although that is very unlikely) finally giving us a full legs spread bate on that couch.

It should be interesting what RLC's plan for this couple is when they return to Russia in another month.

Well that's a real shame because this apartment has given great entertainment and I hope a similarly entertaining couple replaces them unless they swap with Nelly and Bogdan. Hopefully they will be given an apartment in Nelly's building with better cameras. I hope they don't replace Dasha purely because that apartment is really poor for us free cammers. I know it's elsewhere but an apartment like Zoya's would really suit them although I'm not sure where Masha could exercise as there's not that much room in front of the sofa bed.

Well that's a real shame because this apartment has given great entertainment and I hope a similarly entertaining couple replaces them unless they swap with Nelly and Bogdan. Hopefully they will be given an apartment in Nelly's building with better cameras. I hope they don't replace Dasha purely because that apartment is really poor for us free cammers. I know it's elsewhere but an apartment like Zoya's would really suit them although I'm not sure where Masha could exercise as there's not that much room in front of the sofa bed.

They'll likely have another apartment ready for them when they return back home.

When Nelly & Bogdan occupied this space it was only for three months, so I presume that Masha & Sasha would be the same.  Dasha and Demid are not really doing much anymore. Masha & Sasha could replace them.

What is this all about? Are Dasha and Demid going away? Who is in the apartment now? And what is going on with Masha and Sasha?

We're just speculating because being Russian there might be either visa issues or Masha and Sasha simply were promised this was a limited time they would have to spend abroad before being able to return to their home. We know Masha is friendly with Nelly and Dasha and I believe Masha had initially been seen in Nelly and/or Dasha's apartment. I can't imagine RLC would want to lose these 2 stars and so they would need to provide them with a place in Russia. As Dasha and Demid are delivering less and less, it could be that Masha and Sasha replace them while another couple moves into the Italian pad. I hope this explains everything. We don't really know anything.

Oh, I see. It is true that the Schengen europe visa is usually no more than 6 months in length, but there may be some work around, though it might mean rlc would have to "hire" them and sponsor them. Then, they may be able to stay at least a year. It was how Nora used to stay a long time in Barcelona. But I'm not sure Masha and Sasha merit it though they are one of the most active couples in rlc. So likely after 6 months they would be rotated back to Russia and someone else would move into their apartment. If they stay in a russian apartment, no need to rotate. But, I don't think Dasha and Demid are going anywhere because many of the people who end up as successful members of rlc started as a Dasha and Demid friend, like Nelly and Bogdan, Zoya and Lev, Diana and Efim, and Sasha and Masha.