Masha & Sasha - General Chat #2

EMMETT111

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, that wasn't clear mate. I don't really follow this apt anymore but apart from Topknot and his missus, I think you're right...:smile:

cant forget my favorite the little blond with the sweet ass she would do anything on cam she swallowed and deep throated and even took it in the ass all on free cam

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't really follow this apt anymore but apart from Topknot and his missus, I think you're right...:smile:

That's what disappoints me the most about this apartment. After Masha/Sasha's activities with them I thought they were full on swingers who at the VERY least would have much more exciting guests. But all they seem to want to do is play board games and massage each other for 2 1/2 hours before they eventually go to sleep. Masha and Sasha themselves have been on RLC long enough to where nothing they do really excites me anymore and at this point it's only their guests and their interactions with them that keep any sort of interest in this apartment going, except like I said they don't do anything with them hence my original comment.

• Like 2