Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Go Dasha Go , I am liking the new freedom that Dasha is showing with Masha. Hopefully Sahsa will get well soon, so he can enjoy it as well. It will make for much better viewing with the anticipation of something happening one of these nights when they get drunk. I know, wishful thinking but we can always hope as these are two of more experienced participants on RLC, and could very easily cause a tremendous amount pressure on the RLC system, if they chose to take it beyond the boundaries they have established, I also was wondering when Dasha's name will be added to the list for this apartment as she seems to have moved in.

they have not drank at home since threesome night with V that was what a month and a half ago they aught to be due by now,i thought blondie should have been listed she and her boyfriend were here for months but if any guest on RLC should have been listed it was Blue over K and S's she was there forever it seemed

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Donzi said:

I will trade you the last 4 some where tkw takes it in the ass for this cap. 

and I would take Blondie taking it in the ass over either of them,damn how many apts can say 3 different girls have done anal and I might have missed some here they have had a few guests that have had sex on cam so it could even be more :biggrin:

This Dasha presence(the good version of her)make me feel that she have indeed a lot of potencial,that were take of by the one we know,if she can be like she showed this days in M&S place then Rlc(in my personal opinon)would have one of the most carismátic and cam appealing residents.I seen in other came site an third resident totaly "explode" the sucess of the house,think Dasha could have the same effect..and please..masha,Sasha and Dasha..what an great image for Rlc.But of course Dasha would had to step up game in future,being with M&S or with other person.One thing for sure..watch more this house in this days than just the couple in some months.

12 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

they have not drank at home since threesome night with V that was what a month and a half ago they aught to be due by now,i thought blondie should have been listed she and her boyfriend were here for months but if any guest on RLC should have been listed it was Blue over K and S's she was there forever it seemed

Would go even further..the blonde and boyfriend more than listed in the place name..should had an intire new house for them,they were fantastic.Blue totaly deserved to be listed,at least for me at some point she was the main and most nice resident/guest of that place.

• Like 1