Masha & Sasha - General Chat #4

EMMETT111

On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 1:13 AM, mouchette123 said:

It's the second time in few weeks that Sasha fucked Masha backdoor. And this time he did it much faster than last time. It is only my opinion, but I think that TK and his girlfriend will come back soon, and that they will try a DP to Masha.

I think that M-XL haven't any door anywhere ::)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so they went out all night last night and then spend most all day just laying around just like the other day when they went out and didn't come home till the next morning hope this is not a new pattern never thought I would bitch about m and s doing shit off cam

It appears that Masha. Dasha, and Sasha have lost all the "AH" in that house. All are afraid to have a little fun, and it is the worst I think I have ever seen it. There was some promise the other night during the girls massage, but if that is the best they can do, and very short lived, well I sure am not impressed. 

NO "AH"  or "AH HA" in the Italians place at all. :huh:

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

never thought I would bitch about m and s doing shit off cam

There are essentially two types of people that live in these apartments.

1. The true exhibitionists; the types that enjoy doing things for the camera for the thrill of having people watching them and/or possibly getting off on knowing that other people are getting off to them. The pro side to this is they'll play up to the cameras making sure the "audience" gets a good view of whatever they're doing. Think Leora's masturbation shows as a good example. The con is it's not "real"; some people don't want to be catered to and don't really want to be "acknowledge" by the tenants.

2. The people like Maya who have no affinity for putting on shows. They live their life as if no cameras were even present. They have no desire for any sort of fan base. They don't care if people like them. The pro side is to this is it's about as close of a look to someone's natural life as we're going to get. The con is as I said, they don't really care for making people "happy." Like I said, Maya is a good example. Whenever she has sex, she doesn't make sure angles are good. She doesn't care if anything obstructing the view of the camera. More specifically, she doesn't care to try to keep her sexual life in the house for people to see.

I never really knew which category Masha and Sasha fell into. I think Masha's masturbations definitely have sense of playing it up for the cameras, but then they do things like you mentioned where they'll be out for long periods at a time and with them being the more sexually adventurous couple on RLC, there's really no telling what kind of shenanigans they get into. 

TL;DR You're guess is as good as mine.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

There are essentially two types of people that live in these apartments.

1. The true exhibitionists; the types that enjoy doing things for the camera for the thrill of having people watching them and/or possibly getting off on knowing that other people are getting off to them. The pro side to this is they'll play up to the cameras making sure the "audience" gets a good view of whatever they're doing. Think Leora's masturbation shows as a good example. The con is it's not "real"; some people don't want to be catered to and don't really want to be "acknowledge" by the tenants.

2. The people like Maya who have no affinity for putting on shows. They live their life as if no cameras were even present. They have no desire for any sort of fan base. They don't care if people like them. The pro side is to this is it's about as close of a look to someone's natural life as we're going to get. The con is as I said, they don't really care for making people "happy." Like I said, Maya is a good example. Whenever she has sex, she doesn't make sure angles are good. She doesn't care if anything obstructing the view of the camera. More specifically, she doesn't care to try to keep her sexual life in the house for people to see.

I never really knew which category Masha and Sasha fell into. I think Masha's masturbations definitely have sense of playing it up for the cameras, but then they do things like you mentioned where they'll be out for long periods at a time and with them being the more sexually adventurous couple on RLC, there's really no telling what kind of shenanigans they get into. 

TL;DR You're guess is as good as mine.

we can only imagine what they do when they go out all night they don't strike me as clubbers they don't dress up usually either  like you said we have seen what they do on cam we can only wonder

• Like 1