Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh your right but damn I'm still trying to figure out why sahsa is not sleeping with him in the lr I'm grasping at straws here lol :biggrin:

Why should he sleep with a drunk guy when he can sleep with a drunk girls? :biggrin:

Because I’m sick and sit around at home I decided to watch the party tonight.
Was this a cold shower from Masha to Dasha? What I have seen, is that Dasha from the mid of the party toward the end, more and more was attached to Masha. Maybe too much? She was more and more like a little girl. Like one of these prepubescent girlies, with their girlie relationship. Spend the night together in the same bed, hugs, cry together, and some of them kisses or go further and makes even the first sexual experience this way, and so on. And Dasha remembers me this kind of relationship. Maybe Dasha has at the moment a little emotional life. And when she is drunk like in this party she needs somebody to hold. Every minute she hugs Masha. And even put her hands on Mashas ass. And Masha gentle and kind answers to this hugs with hugs. Sometime she likes, sometime she was gentle, nothing to say. But maybe in the end was too much. Because Masha has a partner. She seems not to be so dried up in emotionally and sexual terms. And really, because of all this hugs the girls do, I had the idea that Masha now enjoy the to go to bed with Dasha. But she "escaped" from Dasha. Spontaneous she decided to go not to bed with Dasha. This decision was so strange. Maybe to avoid that Dasha would hold her the whole night like an octopus in love. It seems that even Sasha was surprised from this decision. So Masha prefers the “danger” of a guest who turns around and come closer (like in this moment ha ha ha) than the octopus arms of Dasha. a pity Just an idea....

13 minutes ago, dwarf said:

Because I’m sick and sit around at home I decided to watch the party tonight.
Was this a cold shower from Masha to Dasha? What I have seen, is that Dasha from the mid of the party toward the end, more and more was attached to Masha. Maybe too much? She was more and more like a little girl. Like one of these prepubescent girlies, with their girlie relationship. Spend the night together in the same bed, hugs, cry together, and some of them kisses or go further and makes even the first sexual experience this way, and so on. And Dasha remembers me this kind of relationship. Maybe Dasha has at the moment a little emotional life. And when she is drunk like in this party she needs somebody to hold. Every minute she hugs Masha. And even put her hands on Mashas ass. And Masha gentle and kind answers to this hugs with hugs. Sometime she likes, sometime she was gentle, nothing to say. But maybe in the end was too much. Because Masha has a partner. She seems not to be so dried up in emotionally and sexual terms. And really, because of all this hugs the girls do, I had the idea that Masha now enjoy the to go to bed with Dasha. But she "escaped" from Dasha. Spontaneous she decided to go not to bed with Dasha. This decision was so strange. Maybe to avoid that Dasha would hold her the whole night like an octopus in love. It seems that even Sasha was surprised from this decision. So Masha prefers the “danger” of a guest who turns around and come closer (like in this moment ha ha ha) than the octopus arms of Dasha. a pity Just an idea....

We have to wait till they weak up maybe Masha will explain the reason of her chosen ::)