Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Masha's intent was to get Sasha to bond with Dasha by putting them together in bed night after night...she seems to have succeeded. More and more they cling to each other in bed and Dasha allows his hands to wander freely over her body now while above the covers. (One can only imagine what occurs under the covers). Does their degree of on-camera intimacy suggest time spent off camera that has lead to this familiarity?

I have seen Masha and Sasha play this game before with guest.... Make no mistake...Masha is in control and only if she can seduce the male guest will anything happen. Dasha seems to be getting more interested in Sasha's dick. Dasha has shown more interest in Masha that with Sasha but I saw the foot play too with her toes in his crotch. I think this is all just teasing right now until Masha is ready to proceed.   I think the sessions in bed with them all twisted up together are just poses to promote traffic to the replay for the people missed it live and who think something really happened. 

2 hours ago, philo said:

I have seen Masha and Sasha play this game before with guest.... Make no mistake...Masha is in control and only if she can seduce the male guest will anything happen. Dasha seems to be getting more interested in Sasha's dick. Dasha has shown more interest in Masha that with Sasha but I saw the foot play too with her toes in his crotch. I think this is all just teasing right now until Masha is ready to proceed.   I think the sessions in bed with them all twisted up together are just poses to promote traffic to the replay for the people missed it live and who think something really happened. 

And the soap opera continues.Will Dasha sucumber to "shy" Dasha charm..will the new two actors have an crush for masha..even more important..will finaly Sasha and the cat go all the way..don't miss the next episodes.This is an fictionary story,all similarities to realitie are pure coincidence,this events are represented by actors and actresses.

• Like 1