Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

19 minutes ago, x1000 said:

me too  this real life ,sex  not all the time

Totaly,will be great when new girl finaly loses her virginity that she is reserving to the charming guest dude.this place it's all about real life.:heart:.

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly,will be great when new girl finaly loses her virginity that she is reserving to the charming guest dude.this place it's all about real life.:heart:.

sasha just made sure that didn't happen like chef dude has a hard enough time getting laid he needs sasha cock blocking him 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

There is a old song "Lets forget about tomorrow .... domany {Italian) will never come"

Hehe,nice but i prefer the song..if tomorrow never comes..will she know how much i loved her..did i try in every way to show her every day..that's....she's my only one.:biggrin:.

7 minutes ago, rebliz said:

I saw that Sasha paused the chef guy to the girl

From what I seen they are stretching any sex between Dasha or other guests to the maximum time as possible,that's why Dasha and masha only do that same kissing and boobs thing again and again and nothing more,masha and Sasha did exactly the same play with the past girl guest,but now they are going a lot farther..with better players in the teasing game(Dasha)and now seems also her girlfriend and the dude guest,all seem totaly planed.All in name of views.

• Like 1