Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think you are you talking about the other day in the bedroom when all I saw was the girls  rub each other above the waist like they do a lot and I didn't see any kissing but I admit I didn't see the whole thing and might have missed something

Ooops. No. I forgot that episode. Perhaps Masha asked Dasha to teach her, how to tease Sasha slowly? :shy:

I was talking about what happenned in the 18tht of Feb.

• Like 1

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

I think you are you talking about the other day in the bedroom when all I saw was the girls  rub each other above the waist like they do a lot and I didn't see any kissing but I admit I didn't see the whole thing and might have missed something

Exactly.Seems their usual routines teases,petting above the waist,maybe an kiss or other and that's it.The fakeness trio.

22 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Exactly.Seems their usual routines teases,petting above the waist,maybe an kiss or other and that's it.The fakeness trio.

Why fakeness?

Don't they caress? Don't they kiss sometimes?

I know fake sex, fake orgasms, fake food and so on.

I understand that if this was a voyeur site, we should see more sex or naked bodies. That's the definition in the Oxford Dictionary.

But RLC in FAQ answers us: RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

So, not a voyeur site although most of the people here are true voyeurs.

That's the problema in MHO.

:cry:

• Like 1

Why on earth would anyone think that Masha was fake?

She is the most sexually open girl anyone would wish to see. She has had sex with her guy, with a girlfriend, with another couple, and with herself!!! She has had at least 12 inches of dick at the same time with 6 inches in her mouth and 6 in her pussy. She has had anal sex, oral sex. She has stuffed sex toys up every orifice and swallowed enough sperm to fill a bathtub!!! In addition she is a sweet, generous, smiley girl who loves to drink and smoke. She loves cats (which makes her great in my eyes regardless of anything else!) and has a beautiful exquisite face.

She has some beautiful friends - Blonde girl was a stunner

Her relationship with Dasha is probably that of best friends which to me explains why their closeness and openness sexually is developing so slowly. I think they are fearful of affecting their friendship if it goes wrong. I hope they successfully move things forward but I think we have to be patient and that comes from a guy who when patience was being handed out couldn't be bothered to hang around!!!!

3 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I missed that one 

It was very interesting for those that like this kind of action.

Dasha, Sasha and the beard man were in kitchen table looking at the PC, in front of Sasha. Then Masha cames from the bedroom and say a few words to Dasha in "low" voice and returns to the bedroom. Dasha stands up and follows  Masha. Sasha looks to both but stay with the beard man.

Masha waits for Dasha inside the bedroom and near the door. As soon as she enters, she closes the door and pull Dasha to the bed. Then they start kissing although Dasha is the conductor.

Fews minutes later Sasha appears pretending to go to the small bathroom. To me, he only wanted to know what was going on there. He left quickly. Masha said something and he shows his finger to her.

Dasha started  kissing Masha again, during some moments. They stop and Masha talks and Dasha hears. Then Dasha strips off getting bare-chested. In that moment, Sasha enters again going to the small bathroom. Masha gave up and while leaving the bedroom says some loud words to Sasha because she is furious.

One hour later, Dasha asks Sasha to go with her to bed, "seeing" tv and teasing us and, perhaps, themselves.  While this happens, the beard man massages Masha in the lr floor. Revenge?

While Dasha and Sasha were "seeing" tv, the beard man opens the bedroom door and talks to them. No problem. Sasha talks with him while Dasha stays in his arms. Did Masha ask the beard man to do that as a revenge? I don't know.

The scene took around 17 minutes.

During some nights no hugs. But as Dasha is very diplomatic and Sasha took care of Masha, everyday, the peace returned.

Hitchcock wouldn't do better...

6 minutes ago, van the man said:

She is the most sexually open girl anyone would wish to see. She has had sex with her guy, with a girlfriend, with another couple, and with herself!!! She has had at least 12 inches of dick at the same time with 6 inches in her mouth and 6 in her pussy. She has had anal sex, oral sex. She has stuffed sex toys up every orifice and swallowed enough sperm to fill a bathtub!!! In addition she is a sweet, generous, smiley girl who loves to drink and smoke. She loves cats (which makes her great in my eyes regardless of anything else!) and has a beautiful exquisite face.

Her relationship with Dasha is probably that of best friends which to me explains why their closeness and openness sexually is developing so slowly. I think they are fearful of affecting their friendship if it goes wrong. I hope they successfully move things forward but I think we have to be patient and that comes from a guy who when patience was being handed out couldn't be bothered to hang around!!!!

Ooops. I forgot to write: fake boobs.

Masha boobs are fake. It's a pity, but nobody is perfect...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, van the man said:

Talking about they acted for the last two,three months...so she goes to bed with her man and..her man sleeps tight with Dasha and she in corner of bed..Hep that's normal,then she have kissing sessions with dasha(already two,three of them)were they repeat the same things..kiss..smoke..kiss..end with big talk then for one,two weeks it's like nothing happened..Hep really honesty beyavour by the trio...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Why fakeness?

Don't they caress? Don't they kiss sometimes?

I know fake sex, fake orgasms, fake food and so on.

I understand that if this was a voyeur site, we should see more sex or naked bodies. That's the definition in the Oxford Dictionary.

But RLC in FAQ answers us: RealLifeCam is a unique website where you have the chance to observe the private life of other people in live round-the-clock.

So, not a voyeur site although most of the people here are true voyeurs.

That's the problema in MHO.

:cry:

If you watch the last three months of the trio and have that ideia...it's up to you.Gess you're right,pure,genuine residents were,no thing planed or staged at all,with time love will grow and grow.

1 hour ago, bllstrbl said:

the fat man with the beard ... has a role in this drama?

Seems to have,it's Basicaly to stay there sleeping and watching tv.Basicaly he it's an figurant/extra and the others the actors/actresses.

• Like 2