Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Are you saying that in March they leave the RLC project?

No,was talked Dasha will end the "visa" days in Italy end in march(think without an special permission the max they can stay it's three months)so she could be in last days,the others no ideia,they are in Italy for long time so they should be able to continue staying(if they wanted).

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

No,was talked Dasha will end the "visa" days in Italy end in march(think without an special permission the max they can stay it's three months)so she could be in last days,the others no ideia,they are in Italy for long time so they should be able to continue staying(if they wanted).

Now I understand, thanks for the explanation.

PS: Where do you get this information? I signed up for 4 months and never got an email explaining something

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Karrui said:

Now I understand, thanks for the explanation.

PS: Where do you get this information? I signed up for 4 months and never got an email explaining something

This infos generally are shared in the forum(by other users,mods etc),and of course when you are already in cc for some time(myself about two years)this things of visas etc become well know.

Like to see them all move to a different apt but I don't know how it will work with a second bedroom. It's been kind of entertaining watching Dasha trying to rub the tatoos off of Masha while Sasha lays on the other side of him. 

49 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Seems it's them all.Or just decided to do an big cleaning outa of nothing(that knowing them it should very possible also).

the thought of a spring clean out came to my mind also,still hard to read though but I'm leaning for spring cleaning now seeing as they are putting things back on shelves in the bedroom

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

the thought of a spring clean out came to my mind also,still hard to read though but I'm leaning for spring cleaning now seeing as they are putting things back on shelves in the bedroom

I think they just decide to do this big cleaning because nothing to do and people weren't watching much,and it's resulting,more coments today than in lot of past days combined,but if so then cleanings like this can't be done again and again...now if they are indeed moving..bet new place will have an balcony without cam(just like Dasha loves).