Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

3 minutes ago, novidades said:

If all the lovers of the World awoke their loved ones, as Sasha wakes Dash, the World would be much better. Dasha should be more generous to Sasha. He is a great friend of yours and he has already shown that he can be tender with two women. Masha must not be jealous. All three will win if they collaborate with each other.

I am not sure if you being just ironic or if you really thing that...if it's the second thing then you probarby didn't watch the place te last months..it's just an show with fake feelings many times.The soap opera  it's just getting less and less interest and attention(thank god).

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the interest in the love twisted scripted apartment is finally fading away all due to the fact that everyone knows and is interested in the multi partner facet from this room. The idea of Dasha and Masha having a lesbian real life fling intrigues people as does Sasha and Dasha truly having a true intimate sexual relation or even if the three would have a threesome but as it appears over two months now that all the faking has been just to draw viewership and attention. Now as a result the  forum has slowed as probably the viewership because it is the same thing day in and day out, And the hope of all the above from happening is likely just  fantasy or something which is planned to be dragged out for months to come by this fake romance. I believe Masha enjoys Dasha cuddling with Sasha all night so the next day Sasha can pound the hell out of Masha all wound up thinking of Dasha.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, ze81 said:

I am not sure if you being just ironic or if you really thing that...if it's the second thing then you probarby didn't watch the place te last months..it's just an show with fake feelings many times.The soap opera  it's just getting less and less interest and attention(thank god).

Indeed, sometimes I'm ironic but not in this post.

Very interesting your last words. In the post obviously!

But reading your "last" words, some questions rise in my mind: Why did you write: "it's just getting less and less interest and attention(thank god)."?

Are you Demid? Are you from another apartment that has less posts? Are you from another site? I know that Dasha "stole" Eva & Sam from another Cam site. That's why some people here, hate Dasha?

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Indeed, sometimes I'm ironic but not in this post.

Very interesting your last words. In the post obviously!

But reading your "last" words, some questions rise in my mind: Why did you write: "it's just getting less and less interest and attention(thank god)."?

Are you Demid? Are you from another apartment that has less posts? Are you from another site? I know that Dasha "stole" Eva & Sam from another Cam site. That's why some people here, hate Dasha?

Me cave man thank god not,Dasha didn't "stole" nothing in Eva&sam,teya&stan place..she basicaly turned that place(that was going nicely)into an beyound boring place,before she arrived all four residents did lots of fun,hot things all over the house,then with her always on livingroom just sleeping and reading house went down and down till it closed,any doubts about how "positive" she was as an guest in that place you just need to read that house posts by the time,now she it's in m&s place and place entered some crappy stage theatre thing and them always hidding in that room without cams.Think they now have the atention they deserve,an month ago,two months ago,lots of people interested..now less and less,and glad for that.

Just looked in on this apt for my once a week update. Stopped daily watch months ago. I don't know if it is just me or not, but seeing the mop heads making food just makes me want to gag. The thought of a 3 foot long strand of floor mop in my plate just makes me wretch.

• Upvote 1

It was at least more interesting when V was there than it is now with Dasha. They were taking baths together, doing nude massages, etc. There was at least a feeling that the sexual tension was increasing to the point where they finally had sex (lame as it was).

With Dasha it is only the constant cuddling and petting; but her petting never goes below his chest and there has been little to no progression in over a month.  It's a shame that Sasha is so low energy, because I don't think Dasha would object to him making a move and Masha wouldn't either.

• Like 1