Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (February 2018)

Johnny 5

• Replies 938
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Dasha needs to leave along with the guest. Masha and Sasha relationship is hanging on by a thread. When the last time they spent any alone time together? When is the last time they even kissed? This apartment has been going down hill ever since Dasha showed up. It's JMO but I think M&S are done. They are acting like Maya and her husband did at the end. I's sad because they were my favorite couple on RLC.

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Maybe Dasha needs to leave along with the guest. Masha and Sasha relationship is hanging on by a thread. When the last time they spent any alone time together? When is the last time they even kissed? This apartment has been going down hill ever since Dasha showed up. It's JMO but I think M&S are done. They are acting like Maya and her husband did at the end. I's sad because they were my favorite couple on RLC.

Maybe you are right but all the guests are there because Masha accepted. About Dasha, is another question. She isn't a guest because RLC placed her name in the apartment. Perhaps she will leave in the begining of March or earlier. The cooker seems to be a Sasha relative or close friend. It's a pity that he has the common russian problem - alcohol. And Sasha doesn't help him. Fortunately he isn't violent.