Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, catataulino2314 said:

amigos de chat me desliguei ontem as 4:00 horas e não vi o resto gostaria de saber se sasha tranzou com dasha ou foi so pegação

Hehe,sure they had sex...or maybe just their 100 teasing...only seing the replay thumbs and it's obvious what happened of the two things..crappy tease..what a joke.The show keeps on.

On 3/7/2018 at 7:32 AM, StnCld316 said:

I think she'll be returning to Mother Russia soon. Visa's always have a date when you are to return by.  Once she gets back there she should ask RLC to go into an Apartment even if she's by herself and invite whomever she wants to have some Friends with Benefits fun.  As long as Demid stays out of her life she'll do just fine.

The "spectre" of Demid:blush:

There is a definite stop gap here.. neither one went for the others genitals but are allowed to get as close as they can. Masha is among the sexiest women on this site and although they have both screwed other people on this site, they can't seem to put it together to have sex with Dasha. I think Sasha would be a bloody fool to trade Masha for Dasha but I think last night proved they need to cut the crap and stop the tease. Maybe find her a man. 

18 minutes ago, stash said:

So, are we all just watching those blurred little picture... Anybody knows if have they fucked or not?

God have mercy...AGAIN...no fuck,just TEASE.Just like they did the other 100times.Thats just rlc putting the pics in replay to "sugest" something that didn't happened..it's was just tease.

38 minutes ago, ze81 said:

God have mercy...AGAIN...no fuck,just TEASE.Just like they did the other 100times.Thats just rlc putting the pics in replay to "sugest" something that didn't happened..it's was just tease.

strange... well just curious... But I don't think it is RLC putting there pics but people going into the replay thinking something happened, but I am over with paying RLC anyway, I am just passing by... Good luck...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

if they were going to have sex between the 2 of them it would have happened last night. Kind of think the cuddling is just her way of contributing  to justifying her living there. I guess it works..we're all talking about it..not quite fair to Dasha..he pets her and bails. then screws the hell out of Masha in the morning. No relief for Dasha