Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Dasha and Sasha are going to continue on with these tease shows, the very least they could do is change up the positions or angles or something. For fuck sake, this is literally like watching the same exact thing for the 3rd time in a row with them. Rinse and Repeat. In a few minutes, Dasha is going to get on top of him just like the last two times they've done this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

In a few minutes, Dasha is going to get on top of him just like the last two times they've done this.

Right... and now that she's on top of them, they'll continue to do this for about 5-10 minutes and then switch right back to the position they were just in.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Right... and now that she's on top of them, they'll continue to do this for about 5-10 minutes and then switch right back to the position they were just in.

Hehe,they even cant be minimal original and add some variety to the show,they just act like machines(cold)and do the show as planied.The fakests acting trio i seen in rlc,it's not just plain sad..it's patetic.

• Like 2

Dasha and Sasha have taken us for the biggest fools ... for 2 years watching their pussy now hiding under the blankets there is no such mockery ... I will not say a good word about them ... the bast ....

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

they'll continue to do this for about 5-10 minutes and then switch right back to the position they were just in.

Now that they're back in their 1st position, they'll stay just like this until they both cum and then go to sleep. So original and passionate. At least now we get the added benefit of them hiding undercovers so we can't even see the handjobs.

Best apartment on RLC... totally.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, alokin said:

Dasha and Sasha have taken us for the biggest fools ... for 2 years watching their pussy now hiding under the blankets there is no such mockery ... I will not say a good word about them ... the bast ....

Let me correct just an little thing..Dasha,Sasha and masha have taken us for the biggest fools..the three are doing this lame thing for three months,and instead of others more wortwile residents(probarby more genuine)having the top views..this fake trio have them.Hopeful more and more people will do the same i do..don't watch them in this nonsense anymore.

• Like 3