Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

1 hour ago, Gnaryanus said:

How this guy isn't fucking these 2 girls every couple hours is beyond me... they wouldn't be able to walk I'd be fucking them so much.

Try to fuck ONE girl every hour and every day and you will understand.Sasha is a human being not a robot although sometimes it looks like it is a robot.

😁

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/23/2018 at 3:42 PM, novidades said:

Masha is "telling" Sasha that she is ready to replace Dasha. I saw that on camera 1 at 20:40.

And Dasha left at 20:20

If that was an actual translation of what Masha said, then that reveals that Masha is no true friend to Dasha. Many on this forum have predicated their entire analysis of what is going on upon the assumption that they are real friends and their relationship is the prevailing constant.  Thank you for your translation. What it means to me is that Masha may be becoming more and more aware that Sasha's lovemaking with Dasha is so different than what she receives from him. Masha has been HUNGRY for the kind of loving making Sasha gives to Dasha. But Masha has only received that kind of care and attention from TK. I'm thinking Masha is trying to figure out two things: How she can get Sasha to treat her that way; or, how she can stop him from treating Dasha that way. After all, the name of the game is survival. LOL

So Masha's statement to Sasha that "she is ready to replace Dasha" also may confirm what StnCld316 has been saying about Dasha's visa time coming up and that she will be returning to Russia. Maybe this is the only way that the script writers have figured out how to explain her departure. You would think the simple truth would be the best script in a "Real Life" scenario. 

So now that the menstrual cycles are about over, is this proclamation by Masha to set us up for not seeing Dasha and Sasha consummate? You would think that Sasha has been counting down the days until he could get access again. (I know...I know...it's just playacting). When a woman really wants it...menstrual cycles can be one of  the last thing to get in their way.

• Like 1

Masha and Dasha were playing a board game in the living room.  Sasha stood there in a towel watching them as if to say whoever wins gets me as their prize.  If that's the case then Masha won the game as she  is taking care of him now in the bathroom.