Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Working but not on realtime (not live)

They are working, but the server is at fault, causing the camera which sends the information,  to seem to fall behind. It's the server which skips a beat for a few seconds, every few seconds.  The progress of the cams is fine, you never lose the scene, they just slow the delivery of information.  The server is backed up and stops the scene from reaching us.  Of course, at some point they reset the server and that's when you see the black screen with no picture and when it reappears, presto it's caught up again.  You just lost 20 minutes or more of the scene.   You can tell which cams are falling behind, by looking at the time stamp and comparing it with your own clock on your computer.  The minutes should be about the same with no lag. The cams are working, thus the reason you can still view what happened in the replay...which will cost you more money by the way.:dodgy:

8 hours ago, philo said:

Does the fact that Dasha is listed as an RLC tenant with co-billing along with Masha and Sasha put her an a different category other than that of a guest with respect to her Visa? I have no idea about these kind of things... just a friendly inquiry. Thanks. 

The Visa System works differently for each Country.  One type of Visa will let you stay 90 days out of every 180 Calendar Days and another type of Visa will let you stay 5 or 6 Months.

Just now, StnCld316 said:

The Visa System works differently for each Country.  One type of Visa will let you stay 90 days out of every 180 Calendar Days and another type of Visa will let you stay 5 or 6 Months.

In America you'll stay get a TPS and collect welfare:huh:

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I really wish Dasha wouldn't get anymore tattoo's She is such a pretty girl the tattoo's take away from her beauty.

She's getting one from Masha in the living room right now. I personally love tattoos but anyone who sees those stupid drawings on the wall and lets such an "artist" put work on them gets the permanent mess they deserve.

10 hours ago, ojoslocos said:

She's getting one from Masha in the living room right now. I personally love tattoos but anyone who sees those stupid drawings on the wall and lets such an "artist" put work on them gets the permanent mess they deserve.

Obviously you have not seen the tattoo work Masha has done on several people. They are pretty good. And the drawings on the wall are called art-work. Those of us who enjoy artistic talent would say that Masha is talented in her own way.

Is there anything else you want to complain about??

• Like 1

Pelos vistos as como previ Sasha já foi descartado desta relação ,cada vez mais assumida ,agora mesmo, dorme sozinho no sofá.

Há mais de uma semana que não tem sexo com Masha!E impressionante como "orelhas de AVATAR" (masha) controla tudo á sua volta.

2 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Obviously you have not seen the tattoo work Masha has done on several people. They are pretty good. And the drawings on the wall are called art-work. Those of us who enjoy artistic talent would say that Masha is talented in her own way.

Is there anything else you want to complain about??

She also have an little talent for actress but in that she it's terrible.she better stick with drawings.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, bean1111 said:

I really wish Dasha wouldn't get anymore tattoo's She is such a pretty girl the tattoo's take away from her beauty.

I agree with you, but after Masha work, Dasha should pay the service as she knows how and Masha wants.

Not massages...

On ‎07‎-‎03‎-‎2018 at 9:19 AM, ze81 said:

demid and also no balcony without cam,that thing was used to death by her,Demid and lots of the guests.

Indeed that balcony surrounded by big glasses and lots of neighbours around it was better than RLC and for free!

Good old days! Now Eva & Sam and their guests only go there to smoke and talk without micro.