Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

ok thought it was sasha's  turn to sleep with dasha  but instead of mashsa and sasha  taking turns sleeping with dashsa they now are changing it up so mashsa and sasha actually sleep together once in awhile damn what a concept a couple actually sleeping in the same bed one night out of three while the other nights they sleep with other people

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put a fine point on what happened between Dasha and Sasha, I don't believe it was the first time Dasha jerked him off nor the first time Sasha fingered her...it was just the first time they did it ABOVE THE COVERS. Anyone who follows this thread will read that their touching was reported weeks ago. Although it could not be seen before, the later results support the clues and indicators that were reported then (like the morning when Masha checked for wet spots after Sasha and Dasha went to the bath room).

27 minutes ago, philo said:

Just to put a fine point on what happened between Dasha and Sasha, I don't believe it was the first time Dasha jerked him off nor the first time Sasha fingered her...it was just the first time they did it ABOVE THE COVERS. Anyone who follows this thread will read that their touching was reported weeks ago. Although it could not be seen before, the later results support the clues and indicators that were reported then (like the morning when Masha checked for wet spots after Sasha and Dasha went to the bath room).

"It was just the first time they did it above covers",in cams and in the house yes,but have zero doubts the three had sex and probarby lots of times outside,Sadly what viewrs get it's mainly crappy teases again and again.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

"It was just the first time they did it above covers",in cams and in the house yes,but have zero doubts the three had sex and probarby lots of times outside,Sadly what viewrs get it's mainly crappy teases again and again.

I don't mind that they tease me. Sex, I prefer on real world.

I'm learning a lot with these three teachers!

2 hours ago, philo said:

Does Dasha have experience ín  anal sex? I never saw her doing that but maybe she isn't virgin. And if she is virgin, Sasha it is the best teacher for she: he has experience and is gentle. Meanwhile they can try sexual pleasure using their mouthes...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, novidades said:

I don't mind that they tease me. Sex, I prefer on real world.

I'm learning a lot with these three teachers!

Well i prefer to see sex than tease after tease,specialy when it's obvious they do a lot than tease off cams.Not learning absoluty nothing with this three,it's the same three,four teases repeated to infinity.

4 hours ago, novidades said:

Does Dasha have experience ín  anal sex? I never saw her doing that but maybe she isn't virgin. And if she is virgin, Sasha it is the best teacher for she: he has experience and is gentle. Meanwhile they can try sexual pleasure using their mouthes...

Dasha was fucked anally by Demid several times on camera in her old apartment. Since she has been with Masha and Sasha, Dasha has put on a show in the bedroom where she used the fox tail anal plug and Dasha has also finger fucked herself in the ass while masturbating.  During her first above the covers session with Sasha where she straddled him while they were sitting up, Sasha fingered her ass under her panties. 

I believe that the "return of TK" is somewhere in the RLC script for the near future. Masha has been developing her ass to take a dick for several weeks and is putting on a show as we speak with a butt plug. This was prompted, I believe, by the double penetration that Sasha did with TK on TKW that Masha could not participate in. Every since, I think Masha has been preparing her self to do DP. So, I don't think Masha is focused at all on Dasha, I think Masha is anticipating the return of TK !!!   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Well i prefer to see sex than tease after tease,specialy when it's obvious they do a lot than tease off cams.Not learning absoluty nothing with this three,it's the same three,four teases repeated to infinity.

Where to see real sex in RLC? Not for the camera. Maybe N & K, A & D. Masha & Sasha like the others, make sex for money.

In MHO.

1 hour ago, philo said:

Dasha was fucked anally by Demid several times on camera in her old apartment. Since she has been with Masha and Sasha, Dasha has put on a show in the bedroom where she used the fox tail anal plug and Dasha has also finger fucked herself in the ass while masturbating.  During her first above the covers session with Sasha where she straddled him while they were sitting up, Sasha fingered her ass under her panties. 

I forgot the fox tail. With Demid, I didn't see. Thanks.