Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This forum is supposed to be "general chat topic". 

Sadly it is turning into a different type of forum.

It should now be called the "moan, moan and more moan topic" with a sub forum called "Complain, complain and more complaints"

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Boitoske said:

It should now be called the "moan, moan and more moan topic" with a sub forum called "Complain, complain and more complaints"

There is other issue to wrote about??????????????

• Upvote 1

I wonder which one tells Masha what they did the night before...Dasha or Sasha? I wonder if Masha knew that something was different this morning when she came in to wake them up...and that Dasha was naked under the covers. She caught Dasha putting on her panties, she had a clue but I wonder which one will give her the "blow by blow" (pun intended) account of the new developments ???  LOL  That is a rhetorical question because I also agree (with others) that Masha may actually the one developing the script for the incremental tease these two have been perpetrating on subscribers. At this point, I really don't care if Sasha penetrates. He certainly has already come several times over the past nights and has certainly gotten his dick wet from both vaginal and oral secretions. (I just can't bring myself to call this "dry humping". LOL

For those men who still persist in claiming that Sasha and Dasha have not yet "had sex" because Sasha's dick has not penetrated Dasha, I respect your definition of sex but I'm personally not convinced that even that has never happened. Last night as Dasha was riding Sasha's dick she kept raising her ass so as to easily allow Sasha full penetration. Whenever she did that, Sasha would readjust himself seemingly to avoid it. Then, when it looked like she had gotten into the best position for it to happen, my RLC feed froze (I was watching on two laptops and it happened on both) and when the signal was restored, they were under the covers again. I wonder if anyone else had this experience or if my internet signal is just too slow to keep up? I just cannot understand what caused them to go under the covers after an hour of naked grinding?

4 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Mayb..only maybe..that's happens because of the beyavour of the residents in the house..coments retract what happens in the place..and if it's an joke show daily to get views..people will moan..and moan...with all the reason.But that's just an tought....