Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

I am starting to see some patterns in the nightly behaviors of M&S&D that I cannot explain. Could it be possible that Dasha's contract with RLC to be placed on the marquee as a tenant includes some restrictions about things she will and will not permit? I see a pattern starting when they all go to bed together: Usually around the same time each day; usually M and D play around for about 30 minutes; then when S comes to bed, M and D will kiss each other goodnight and then retreat to the corners of the bed to make room for S in the middle. Then they wait another 30 minutes (or until M is asleep) and D will turn towards S to begin the touching. S will pull the covers up and when D gets heated, she will push them down. S will pull the covers up again and D will pull them down again. The kissing and fondling usually begins after a couple hours and can  last all night. I reviewed one night and saw that even after they fell asleep, they would awaken and feel each other up about once an hour.  They must really be sleep deprived. so they took a break last night although some posted they saw D make S come under the covers.  Can anyone say more about that? Does anyone see any of the patterns and think it odd that you can set you clock by the patterns?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I have seen Dasha pull Sasha to her and although she did not initiate the kiss, once it started she put her hand behind his head and made the kiss more forceful and much more prolonged. Dasha also initiated moving her hands down low under the covers.

Those who are waiting to see exaggerated up and down movement or in and out movement from Sasha will always miss the action. For those who have ever watched Sasha masturbate Masha above the covers, you will recall that he never moves his shoulders, nor his arm, nor even his hand. Sasha will use only his fingers and nothing else moves. He did the same with The Italian Girl and most people missed it because the could not see lots of movement under the covers. The sign to look for with Dasha and Sasha is whenever Dasha changes her position. She will either open her legs to invite more access, or she will close her legs and pull the sheet between her thighs to prohibit access to her pussy. I have seen her do that with both Masha and Sasha. Once Dasha gets very excited, she will turn her back to Sasha and raise the angle of her ass. Some may see that a moving away from Sasha when actually she is giving him unrestricted rear access. You will never see Sasha move anything on his body once Dasha backs her ass up to him. How can anyone expect that after they spend two hour heating up their sex that they just stop when Dasha turns her back? Even Masha thinks they are fucking under the covers. Another clue is when Dasha stops to go to the toilet. Two night ago when Dasha got up to go the the bathroom, Masha ran her hand over the place where Dasha was laying to see if there was anything wet. I caught the moment and have re watched it many times to make sure that is what she was doing. 

15 minutes ago, philo said:

Those who are waiting to see exaggerated up and down movement or in and out movement from Sasha will always miss the action. For those who have ever watched Sasha masturbate Masha above the covers, you will recall that he never moves his shoulders, nor his arm, nor even his hand. Sasha will use only his fingers and nothing else moves. He did the same with The Italian Girl and most people missed it because the could not see lots of movement under the covers. The sign to look for with Dasha and Sasha is whenever Dasha changes her position. She will either open her legs to invite more access, or she will close her legs and pull the sheet between her thighs to prohibit access to her pussy. I have seen her do that with both Masha and Sasha. Once Dasha gets very excited, she will turn her back to Sasha and raise the angle of her ass. Some may see that a moving away from Sasha when actually she is giving him unrestricted rear access. You will never see Sasha move anything on his body once Dasha backs her ass up to him. How can anyone expect that after they spend two hour heating up their sex that they just stop when Dasha turns her back? Even Masha thinks they are fucking under the covers. Another clue is when Dasha stops to go to the toilet. Two night ago when Dasha got up to go the the bathroom, Masha ran her hand over the place where Dasha was laying to see if there was anything wet. I caught the moment and have re watched it many times to make sure that is what she was doing. 

So..we get the crappy kissing shows and yoga and the sex it's undercover..but from an trio like Dasha,masha and Sasha what else could we expected.iuksssss.

I share the concern but I had come to expect more from this apartment considering their history of avoiding the RLC tease script. The only event I can recall that may have caused the change would be the advent of the RLC replay for profit. It seems that the undercover and the teasing by Masha and Sasha only started when the replay was created. Previously, I considered them to be the most blatantly "in your face sexually" apartment in the entire RLC system (except for Vanessa, or course). Now, Dasha and Sasha have been reduced to doing the Kammi-Kristy finger touching script that made RLC lots of money on from subscribers (like me) who watched them for years waiting for Kristy to fuck Kammi. So I guess I'm putting the blame on the new RLC owners who are trying to change some apartments to a formulae driven script based upon past revenues of what has been profitable. They obviously realize that the run the risk of loosing true voyeurs and they seem to be ok with that...opting, instead, for the revenue generated by the replays. 

7 hours ago, ze81 said:

That's an nice soap opera script..worth of this three.Honestly you think that in three full months if they wanted sex between them wouldn't  already happened!?They just making this show daily,introducing one or other diferent thing from time to time,but sex between the three..only outside.Its beyound patetic.

Outside? Maybe. But let me guess: in the car? in the beach? in the florest? in an horrible hotel? in a camping park where they have a caravan? In the garage?

:biggrin:

4 hours ago, philo said:

I am starting to see some patterns in the nightly behaviors of M&S&D that I cannot explain. Could it be possible that Dasha's contract with RLC to be placed on the marquee as a tenant includes some restrictions about things she will and will not permit? I see a pattern starting when they all go to bed together: Usually around the same time each day; usually M and D play around for about 30 minutes; then when S comes to bed, M and D will kiss each other goodnight and then retreat to the corners of the bed to make room for S in the middle. Then they wait another 30 minutes (or until M is asleep) and D will turn towards S to begin the touching. S will pull the covers up and when D gets heated, she will push them down. S will pull the covers up again and D will pull them down again. The kissing and fondling usually begins after a couple hours and can  last all night. I reviewed one night and saw that even after they fell asleep, they would awaken and feel each other up about once an hour.  They must really be sleep deprived. so they took a break last night although some posted they saw D make S come under the covers.  Can anyone say more about that? Does anyone see any of the patterns and think it odd that you can set you clock by the patterns?

Yes, they have a pattern but I am not be sure how it is.

2 hours ago, philo said:

As I've told before, it seems to be that Dasha uses a protection under her pants.

All the three are very experienced people in this type of situation. Here and in real life.

2 hours ago, ze81 said:

So..we get the crappy kissing shows and yoga and the sex it's undercover..but from an trio like Dasha,masha and Sasha what else could we expected.iuksssss.

There is a saying: "the biggest blind iis that one who  doesnt want to see"

:blush:

2 hours ago, philo said:

I share the concern but I had come to expect more from this apartment considering their history of avoiding the RLC tease script. The only event I can recall that may have caused the change would be the advent of the RLC replay for profit. It seems that the undercover and the teasing by Masha and Sasha only started when the replay was created. Previously, I considered them to be the most blatantly "in your face sexually" apartment in the entire RLC system (except for Vanessa, or course). Now, Dasha and Sasha have been reduced to doing the Kammi-Kristy finger touching script that made RLC lots of money on from subscribers (like me) who watched them for years waiting for Kristy to fuck Kammi. So I guess I'm putting the blame on the new RLC owners who are trying to change some apartments to a formulae driven script based upon past revenues of what has been profitable. They obviously realize that the run the risk of loosing true voyeurs and they seem to be ok with that...opting, instead, for the revenue generated by the replays. 

Very interesting your approach. I think that RLC (and the tenants) also pay attention for who is watching. When Europe sleeps, America (continente). When America goes to sleep, Asia and Eastern Europe wakes up. But Replay is very important.

3 horas atrás, Zanzariban disse:

3 horas atrás, philo disse:

Sim, eu vi Dasha puxar Sasha para Ela e embora ELA Não iniciou o beijo, Uma Vez Que começou Ela colocou Uma Mão Atrás da Cabeça e fez o beijo Mais forte e MUITO MAIS prolongada. Dasha também iniciou movendo Como Mãos Lá em Baixo, Debaixo das Cobertas.

Este "roteiro" nunca sera hum trio !! QUANDO Muito Ele, Ela e amante dela

ELA (M) impos á amante dar QUALQUÉR mimo a Ele (regras do Swinger)