Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

If you have irregular sex for you in RLC ,  you are wrong  to go to YouTube  . It is full of real family life without sex ... This couple is the most liberated of prejudice and whether they will kiss in the night Sasha and Dasha while Masha is sleeping is perfectly normal for their relationship .... I am sure you watch despite your indignation when make foursome  and threesome  ... do not think of the righteous of the Pope

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that disgusting display earlier where they were all pretenting to be making out was the 

5 hours ago, ze81 said:

Honestly Think that now the  three could be enjoying to be in top cams but think they will retreat in long run..basicaly all the credibility They had/or could had as genuine resident it's lost,Dasha,masha and Sasha are now mostly know by their teasings and petting in bed,the yogas thing etc.Think they truly have no ideia of things,they only can see the "fame" and top cams etc.

I am long past defending these guys that bullshit earlier making it look like they were making out when they were just talking while making it look like they were all three kissing at once,they are as fake now as any bad tease show we have seen out any of the apts 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, EMMETT111 said:

another example of the bullshit here d and s are alone cuddling and nothing more while m masturbates in the bathroom,so they make out when m is sleeping next to them but not while they are alone

they acting  doing it behind her back or while she is sleeping  heheh

Longest fake makeout session in RLC history. Sasha does not appear to be acting however.  I think that the boy is in love. Reminds me of an 8th grader making out in the back seat of his fathers' Oldsmobile. "Remember no touching below the waist". If the rumor is true that Dasha is looking for a flat mate for her new apartment, any chance Sasha could relocate?It would certainly give Masha new opportunities to follow up with whomever she has being doing shows for in the bath tub. Does anyone think Dasha and Sasha are just going to break this off cold turkey?

Indeed it's patetic.Not watching(no reason for that,bet the thing in bed it's just their usual fake theater..with Sasha and Dasha hugged in one corner,and Sasha "girlfriend" masha in the oposite corner pretending nothing it's happening)but indeed the thing by this three it's th most fake beyavour I seen in rlc(more than anyone in barca places for exemple).

5 minutes ago, philo said:

Longest fake makeout session in RLC history. Sasha does not appear to be acting however.  I think that the boy is in love. Reminds me of an 8th grader making out in the back seat of his fathers' Oldsmobile. "Remember no touching below the waist". If the rumor is true that Dasha is looking for a flat mate for her new apartment, any chance Sasha could relocate?It would certainly give Masha new opportunities to follow up with whomever she has being doing shows for in the bath tub. Does anyone think Dasha and Sasha are just going to break this off cold turkey?

Hehe,"Sasha doesn't apear to be acting"...acting it's all this three do.More fast i believe he it's in love with the cat.Very cold,metódicoo,calculists residents(all three by equal).

31 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,"Sasha doesn't apear to be acting"...acting it's all this three do.More fast i believe he it's in love with the cat.Very cold,metódicoo,calculists residents(all three by equal).

What start out as acting can bring emotional responses that are not scripted. How many actors have relationships with their leading females off camera. 'If you sit in the barber's chair enough times you will eventually get a haircut".