Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (March 2018)

ze81

3 hours ago, philo said:

What start out as acting can bring emotional responses that are not scripted. How many actors have relationships with their leading females off camera. 'If you sit in the barber's chair enough times you will eventually get a haircut".

The only times I believe they are being real and genuine it's when they are sleeping.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 hours ago, philo said:

If the rumors are true that Dasha is waiting find a mate to get her own apartment, I think it will be a mistake if they link her to a male partner unless it is someone with the qualities and sexual stamina of TK. In my opinion, Dasha is very highly sexed but never seemed to enjoy sex with Demid. To me she has always seemed to have much more energy for girls. ( I witnessed an experience Dasha had with a female at Nellys' party a few years ago where they literally had to pry another woman off of Dasha after she brought the woman back from an extended time on the Terrace). Although she does men, Dasha seems to prefer toys over boys. I see how sexually aggressive she is with Masha and that a side of her she never otherwise demonstrates. After watching Masha with three other women, Dasha is the only one who takes control of her in bed. It takes a lot of woman to make Masha the submissive. LOL 

Interesting. I hope that Dasha will find someone and return to RLC in her own apartment.

6 hours ago, philo said:

Longest fake makeout session in RLC history. Sasha does not appear to be acting however.  I think that the boy is in love. Reminds me of an 8th grader making out in the back seat of his fathers' Oldsmobile. "Remember no touching below the waist". If the rumor is true that Dasha is looking for a flat mate for her new apartment, any chance Sasha could relocate?It would certainly give Masha new opportunities to follow up with whomever she has being doing shows for in the bath tub. Does anyone think Dasha and Sasha are just going to break this off cold turkey?

It isn't a rumour. It is a guess that I posted earlier trying to explain the behaviour of Dasha with Sasha. It is only a guess.

6 hours ago, ze81 said:

Hehe,"Sasha doesn't apear to be acting"...acting it's all this three do.More fast i believe he it's in love with the cat.Very cold,metódicoo,calculists residents(all three by equal).

They are not latin...

:biggrin:

51 minutes ago, novidades said:

After reading some posts I notice that some are very similar. Someone acting as beeing several members?

A script inside the script?

Great!

Yes that makes sense...it's easier to believe in that than..actually users watch them and see similar things...wonder why so may say they are just acting..or that it's just tease..really no reason for think that at all....I bet also on that teory of multiple users being just one..Honestly it's beyound me how people don't think they are being genuine etc.Bet it's just to put down the fantastic image\rep Dasha have in Rlc.

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Yes that makes sense...it's easier to believe in that than..actually users watch them and see similar things...wonder why so may say they are just acting..or that it's just tease..really no reason for think that at all....I bet also on that teory of multiple users being just one..Honestly it's beyound me how people don't think they are being genuine etc.Bet it's just to put down the fantastic image\rep Dasha have in Rlc.

oh shit they caught me lol :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, catataulino2314 said:

Tenho quase certeza que eles tranzarao

At a little after 5 am, it seems that Sasha had one orgasm. He relaxed and the they stop few minutes later.

I noticed that Dasha a some minutes fefore 5 am, changed position, closing her legs. Was she loosing control or the new position was more adequated for the job?