Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (July 2018)

bean1111

Masha, Sasha and Dasha if you read this please can you get your guests to shower with the lights on please or do something so they can't turn the lights off. All 3 guests today has showered in darkness and they all just took another round in the dark again. I don't get it it really annoying the nightvision doesn't work on these cams.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see on the replay thumb the creeper and pass around Dasha had sex. Let me see if I can guess how it played out...Masha left with the guests, the creeper ran in the bathroom and took his pharmaceuticals, they went to the couch to play the board game until the pill kicked in, hugged and kissed and groped for the non-subscribers, then went to the bedroom to fuck. How close am I?

Il y a 8 heures, Mutt496 a dit :

Je vois sur le pouce rejouer la rampantes et passer autour Dasha eu des relations sexuelles. Permettez-moi de voir si je peux deviner comment il joue ... Masha gauche avec les invités, le grimpereau a couru dans la salle de bain et a pris ses médicaments, ils sont allés au canapé pour jouer le jeu de plateau jusqu'à ce que la pilule coup de pied dans, dans ses bras et embrassés et à tâtons pour les non-abonnés, puis est allé à la chambre à baiser. À quelle distance suis-je?

je pense que tu as tout a fait raison  c est comme d habitude jamais devant les cams libres d ailleurs masha ne doit pas etre rentree je ne la vois pas la a 08 heure ce matin dans la chambre