Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (July 2018)

bean1111

I love watching Dasha and Sasha . Dasha seems so happy when she is alone with Sasha she has a extra bounce in her step. These two are happy to be alone, Masha who?

Let Masha make a fool out of herself with the young guy. She acted like a high school girl all over the single guy. Karma a bitch and it on it way to Masha.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

I love watching Dasha and Sasha . Dasha seems so happy when she is alone with Sasha she has a extra bounce in her step. These two are happy to be alone, Masha who?

Let Masha make a fool out of herself with the young guy. She acted like a high school girl all over the single guy. Karma a bitch and it on it way to Masha.

I think you are approaching the subject with one eye closed.  They are fine, they have and arrangement that suits them...get over it.

8 minutes ago, maxfactor said:

I think you are approaching the subject with one eye closed.  They are fine, they have and arrangement that suits them...get over it.

This isn't Masha first redo she done this before, there is nothing to get over. I am just expressing my opinion.