Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Or maybe they are talking about what to do with baldy. That could be plausible.....can I get am amen?

Baldy he came with Eva & Sam so he'll likely leave when they go back to Russia.  Maybe Dasha might possibly tag along with them. Then Masha & Sasha can get their Deck of Cards back in order.

I have said this in chat...You create your reputation and boy does Dasha have a reputation, so let's see....She messes around behind Demid's back (strike!) Then who knows what she did away from RLC, probably many (strike!)...then she mooches in with M&S and steals Sasha away from Masha (Strike!) Then Dasha messes around with other people visiting the apt, while being possessive of Sasha (strike!) Then she gets upset with waterworks when she gets busted for her actions. So you see I have no sympathy for a person like her at all. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They should all be in bed sleeping rather than prowling around all night thinking with their Genitals.  :biggrin:

It seems to me that they are talking about BG. That's the reason why E & S, E & M and E & M & S used the bathroom.

Or are they preparing a trip in order to have a threesome somewhere.

E & S were very excited after the talking because they had sex after the meetings.

4 hours ago, Alittle said:

I have said this in chat...You create your reputation and boy does Dasha have a reputation, so let's see....She messes around behind Demid's back (strike!) Then who knows what she did away from RLC, probably many (strike!)...then she mooches in with M&S and steals Sasha away from Masha (Strike!) Then Dasha messes around with other people visiting the apt, while being possessive of Sasha (strike!) Then she gets upset with waterworks when she gets busted for her actions. So you see I have no sympathy for a person like her at all. 

You are guessing that she messed around on Demid's back also guessing about who knows what she did away from RLC. probably many. Demid got mad at her for masturbating on camera there is no way she would ever mess around on Demid. (JMO)   Also she didn't steal Sasha, Masha was and is well aware of their relationship and seems ok with it. I will agree with you on the messes around with other people visiting the apt, while being possessive of Sasha. The water works were because Sasha told her he didn't want her messing with BG. The night she spent with BG there were definitely limits put on as to what was allowed. Her panties never came off, the only time she touched his penis was when he forced her hand into his pants. He also tried to force his penis into her mouth and pulled down his pants, she shut him down fast.

The other night Dasha and Sasha had a long conversation, with Dasha doing most of the Talking. I don't know what was said my guess was that they were discussing Dasha and BG. Since this talk Dasha has keep BG at an arms length.    

I was upset with her over the BG thing, however I think she has redeemed herself. We only know for sure that she has had intercourse with two people (Demid and Sasha) which between the two sites is one of the lowest numbers. Her reputation is much better shape than most.

Please use facts and don't make stuff up.

• Like 1

Around 12h32m, when Masha was in the couch with Sam, it's funny to look at Eva eyes while she is preparing her breakfast in the kitchen.

Later I saw Masha talking with BG. This is new, for me. What this means, we will see soon although Dasha fever wasn't in the plot. Or was it? :biggrin: