Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (August 2018)

adamneve

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎8‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 2:09 AM, miscvoyeur said:

On a scale of 1 - 10, I can put my overall disappointment at an easy 100. Can't say I'm all that surprised though. One good thing did come from this week however; Eva and Sam and MSD were the last two apartments that I gave any sort of attention to on RLC strictly due to their openness and willingness to incorporate others into their sex life, but when you have two couples staying with each other, BOTH down for threesomes and both women being attracted to other women and neither of them don't even have an inkling to even play flirty games or even entertain the idea, that pretty much solidifies to me that there is nothing really left to look forward to with either couple. These two couples were the last things keeping me holding on to RLC but now I think I can finally put this site behind me.

welcome to the club 

4 hours ago, beancounter said:

Dasha, j'espère que tu lis CC. Je suis très intéressé par la photographie et serais intéressé par vos photos. Cela n'aura rien à voir avec RLC ou votre participation au projet. S'il vous plaît, contactez moi et nous pourrons discuter de vos photos.

et une photo d ' enclume ça t ' intéresse ??? 🔨