Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, havingablast said:

After just watching Megan in the shower I have come to the realisation that I want to bust a nut all over her titties ----- ::)

Your Monitor should be safe after the leisure activity    :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Lola finally started her period around 4;00 AM.She had to get up and get a towel and put under her. Megan and Amy are just there for fun. I don't think they ever had a orgasm or much sex. So this apt is going to be for all the guys that like girls to stay dress and just sit around and show no nudity.Lola did masturbate one time and she was a dead fish so i don't think we going to see much out of her. Well what going to happen in the other apt when all 3 girls leave. I hope they don't being in more girls like L & M & A. With what i been seeing i think they have a limit on had much bonuses money this girl can make. Well that Blue & Bonnie thought of the day

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Lola finally started her period around 4;00 AM.She had to get up and get a towel and put under her. Megan and Amy are just there for fun. I don't think they ever had a orgasm or much sex. So this apt is going to be for all the guys that like girls to stay dress and just sit around and show no nudity.Lola did masturbate one time and she was a dead fish so i don't think we going to see much out of her. Well what going to happen in the other apt when all 3 girls leave. I hope they don't being in more girls like L & M & A. With what i been seeing i think they have a limit on had much bonuses money this girl can make. Well that Blue & Bonnie thought of the day

I'm fine with whatever happens. It's called no expectations. Makes more enjoyable.

• Upvote 3