Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

This girls are not bad but this apartments would be so much nicer if the residents had some intimicy between them,I mean some vibe in the air or something..the two young ones seem like sisters or something and Lola never does anything special also.well get a lot rlc users like this way,mayself would like some more life and emotion in the house and between all the girls..but Megan seems the best girl in my opinion it's an little cam shy but more emotional in my opinion.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This girls are not bad but this apartments would be so much nicer if the residents had some intimicy between them,I mean some vibe in the air or something..the two young ones seem like sisters or something and Lola never does anything special also.well get a lot rlc users like this way,mayself would like some more life and emotion in the house and between all the girls..but Megan seems the best girl in my opinion it's an little cam shy but more emotional in my opinion.

I enjoy everything I see with these girls as they are. But then I don't have your expectations.