Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Current poll results 15 for them staying and 9 for them to get the boot, go vote in the poll it will end tomorrow.

My "POLE" may have shifted to an up-vote for these ladies after seeing Amy's ass again lol

Miss_Reef_2015_calendar_Trailer_Video_Ul

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

Here is my deal with Megan and Amy, they are not old enough to go to the clubs yet, and they are far to immature for being pit in the situations they are experiencing now with the cameras staring at them 24/7.

They both do not have the self esteem or confidence it takes to be a successful; participant on RLC. They got themselves into something that are both simply not grown up enough to handle mentally. 

That is why I think they should be sent home, and new more experienced girls be brought in to replace them, not because I don't think they cute, they are both very beautiful young ladies. or as some would suggest, because they hide or don't like to be nude or whatever.

You are right.

Looking at Amy dancing this evening, she has that awkwardness of a young immature girl possibly still a virgin??