Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #1

ze81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The conversation in the kitchen.

One of the girls has an inferiority complex. She does not like her appearance and, as I understand it, she feels timidity and shyness in front of the guys. Lola tells her that the guys do not pay attention to the appearance. If they fall in love in the girl, then it does not matter what she looks like. Lola said, that the girl must change ourselves and be more confident.
In general, it is a purely female conversation and everything about it.
Now, on who this girl is:
Lola's voice I have determined. Of the two remaining girls experiencing problems the girl, whose voice below. Another girl has a higher (thin) voice and says in the Ukrainian language (rather on a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian).

Apparently the problems is experiencing Amy.

Thanks to wathou for giving me a sound file.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

One of the girls has an inferiority complex. She does not like her appearance and, as I understand it, she feels timidity and shyness in front of the guys. Lola tells her that the guys do not pay attention to the appearance. If they fall in love in the girl, then it does not matter what she looks like. Lola said, that the girl must change ourselves and be more confident.
Lola's voice I have determined. Of the two remaining girls experiencing problems the girl, whose voice below. Another girl has a higher (thin) voice and says in the Ukrainian language (rather on a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian).

Lola has a lower tone voice. Megan has a higher tone and Amy is Mid range. As least that's the way it sounds to me.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Yury said:

From the video it seems that amy's got the inferiority complex. And it was from the converation in the kitchen at 20:22 their time.

• Upvote 1