Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Don't forget that Anna like to give massages and remember she like playing with Irma nipples when then were on the couch so i wonder if Lola going to let her play with her nipples. This is going to be real interesting to see how Anna and Lola get along. And you guys are forgetting it almost time for Irma to start her period and Ilona no Irma and Anna history so do you think Ilona going to give Irma and Anna alone time. NO So i don't think it going to be the reunion you hope for unless Ilona take a trip. Remember Ilona took a trip when that night happen

however- Ilona might be leaving soon ?????????

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beaver67
Just now, purplewrap said:

I hope not!!

Watching Ilona :heart: with her vibrator is certainly a highlight - for me at least! - in this flat :biggrin:

she certainly knows how to use it, but unless she can stay longer- she is due to leave next

10 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

and what a night that was eric

I didn't have an rlc sub at the time. I only saw the video after the facts so it's not a moment as important for me as it is for you. It was still very hot, had I followed the girls everyday before and seen it live I would probably be right there with you.

Guest beaver67
Just now, ericjeanjean said:

I didn't have an rlc sub at the time. I only saw the video after the facts so it's not a moment as important for me as it is for you. It was still very hot, had I followed the girls everyday before and seen it live I would probably be right there with you.

ok eric- yes RLC blew up that night, I saw it

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

however- Ilona might be leaving soon ?????????

You heard that Ilona has a different visa then the other girls and she can stay there a lot longer and Irma only has 22 day left and and You take 5 or 6 day out for her period. My be they put Stella in Ilona room so she could have a place to unpack her stuff. You seen girl move from one room to another so Stella my be in there temporarily. We are no going to no who going to leave till they start packing. 

2 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

You heard that Ilona has a different visa then the other girls and she can stay there a lot longer and Irma only has 22 day left and and You take 5 or 6 day out for her period. My be they put Stella in Ilona room so she could have a place to unpack her stuff. You seen girl move from one room to another so Stella my be in there temporarily. We are no going to no who going to leave till they start packing. 

If all we get is Irma playing with Anna's pussy I think people would still be VERY happy so there's no need to take those 5-6 days out. However I also believe that nothing of the sort will happen but with RLC nowadays who knows?

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

If all we get is Irma playing with Anna's pussy I think people would still be VERY happy so there's no need to take those 5-6 days out. However I also believe that nothing of the sort will happen but with RLC nowadays who knows?

good point eric- and remember Irma is a giver not a taker, so anything is possible- hope is eternal hahahahaha

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

eric Can you see a change in RLC since July. Talking about what going on in the apt and how the girls act now form when it was back then