Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Hai ragione. Non guardo mai i due veri appartamenti lesbiche, e questi appartamenti all-girl stato interessante soprattutto quando vediamo nuove ragazze a venire e arrivare a vederli nudi sotto la doccia - troppo male abbiamo perso Amy così presto. Dopo alcune docce, l'attrazione tende ad andare. Barca 1 è diventato totalmente priva di interesse, come il comportamento girls' è estremamente lontana dalla vita reale. Perché le ragazze che vivono insieme sarebbero rimasti nudi o half.naked tutto il giorno, soprattutto quelli i cui corpi non sono che attraente (bene, tutti noi abbiamo gusti diversi)? Kristy e Kamila sono fortunatamente sia attraente, ma sappiamo i loro corpi quasi in dettaglio ora, e noi, naturalmente, vorrebbero vederli più con fidanzati - anche se ci salvi da questi amanti schifosi che abbiamo visto finora.

you're saying the right things

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

You are right. I never watch the two true lesbian apartments, and these all-girl apartments have been interesting mainly when we see new girls coming and get to see them naked in the shower - too bad we lost Amy so soon. After some showers, the attraction tends to go. Barca 1 has become totally uninteresting, as the girls´ behaviour is extremely far from real life. Why would girls that live together stay naked or half.naked all day, especially the ones whose bodies are not that attractive (well, we all have different tastes)? Kristy and Kamila are fortunately both attractive, but we know their bodies almost in detail now, and we of course would like to see them more with boyfriends - though save us from such lousy lovers that we have seen so far.

Every person it's different..I prefer to watch barca1 than k&k any time..real life can be so so boring..I understand some people like to watch people sit on coach and bed,watching tv and not a lot more,but after a while it's beyond boring..and k&k beyavour a lot of times,special in intimacy it's as far from reality as equal as barca 1...all depends personal tastes,said after some days of barca2 that I would prefer an another kind of apartment..with open mind girls that received their boyfriends etc in the house and they sleep in,without hiddings or fakness sex with clothes,just something that looked more natural,because barca1 it's enough,no need for an copy,in this case looks an very bad copy.

2 hours ago, hampelo said:

Or perhaps they could put in someone who would be of interest to heterosexuals.  RLC's recent proclivity to create lesbian masturbatoriums may be of interest to some but not most.  If you don't believe me, I refer you to the first time Kamila had her boyfriend stay over.  The usual bland traffic on this site quadrupled in minutes and RLC's site basically collapsed.  That was the hetero's coming back on line.

I think you're drawing the wrong conclusion from your observations. Kamila and Kristy having sex didn't generate traffic because it was heterosexual sex but because they're popular tenants who we've seen engaging in sexual activities for the 1st time several months after they came to RLC. If they had sex with girls (I'm not even talking about having sex with each other), the reaction would have been the same if not bigger. 

• Upvote 4

Pour pas rester seule, elle devrait aller passer la soirée dans l'autre appartement de Barcelone, en demandant à RLC où il se trouve. Ca serait plus sympa pour elle, sachant que Lola y  était il y a quelques jours, qu'en pensez-vous?