Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Teddy 1 said:

Don't think so! I sure do miss Nora...  She was stern but she was the best...

Stern and a lot less fun to be around.  Nothing could ever happen unless her ass was the Center of Attention. I am glad she's gone.

Grown Adults do not need Babysitters or any type of Supervision to watch over them.  If Mom never taught them much before they left the Roost. Then that's just TFB. They'll soon learn how to fend for themselves.

• Upvote 3

Lola is another dead fish, just like Danaya. but I have a new 35" monitor and thank god for that, because now I will not have eye strain.::) her hands are quite busy at 5:30 in the morning. She has her little buzzmaster and taking full advantage of it right now. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Lola is another dead fish, just like Danaya. but I have a new 35" monitor and thank god for that, because now I will not have eye strain.::) her hands are quite busy at 5:30 in the morning. She has her little buzzmaster and taking full advantage of it right now. :biggrin:

Was just doing a bed check and noticed that.

Just now, DES7469 said:

Was just doing a bed check and noticed that.

I have to go to work in 30 minutes and like Danaya she will still be buzzing away, she is a serial masturbater, and she will cum many times until she can not take it anymore.