Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, denizenkane said:

On pure looks and bodies alone I think I'm giving the edge to barca 2 now ?

With the massage the other day,,and now the bath,,,Megan to me is more like the kid who keeps on interrupting Mommy and Daddy when they wanna fuck in the bedroom or in the bathroom,,they come and jump in the bed saying that they are scared of the buggy man in their room,,,,,,Why couldn't Megan be over at Barcelona #1 right now,,and leave Anna and Lola alone,,Does Megan ever actually leave this apt though?,,,,,,,,She really looks out of place like her Bff Amy did,,although She does look oh so delicious right now,,just look at those huge soft and Bouncy Titties:heart::heart:::)

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, denizenkane said:

On pure looks and bodies alone I think I'm giving the edge to barca 2 now ?

Anna and Megan are very pretty,Lola not so much..other house..all girls very pretty,maybe polya an little less,think Irma,llona and Stella win all the way regard that.But A&M are just gorgeous that's for sure.

With the massage the other day,,and now the bath,,,Megan to me is more like the kid who keeps on interrupting Mommy and Daddy when they wanna fuck in the bedroom or in the bathroom, caRiO6s.png

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Eyenthesky said:

Anna looks like a scaled-up version of Nelly.

Hehe..kind of yes..both beautiful girls that's for sure,both join the nice way of be with an other wilder side that's it's very very appealing.