Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

Last night i quote some thing Lola said to the guy on the phone. She said ( Your so young ) Dam this is some thing a older women would say. I went back & look at the video of Lola and she look to be least 40 years old. You would think she have a job and a home. Well she has a job on RLC but she suck at it.I think RLC give her the job because they felt sorry for her. It pretty sad a women her age is still living out of a suitcase she must have failed in ever thing she done in her life. including men

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Last night i quote some thing Lola said to the guy on the phone. She said ( Your so young ) Dam this is some thing a older women would say. I went back & look at the video of Lola and she look to be least 40 years old. You would think she have a job and a home. Well she has a job on RLC but she suck at it.I think RLC give her the job because they felt sorry for her. It pretty sad a women her age is still living out of a suitcase she must have failed in ever thing she done in her life. including men

Hello Bonnie,   I have to respectfully disagree with you on the age of Lola.   I do think she may be around 30 or 32 years old.   I believe the way she lives her life (sleep all day...play all night) has contributed strongly to her appearance.   I actually find Lola to be quite attractive and love her tall frame.   I also don't believe that Lola is hurting for money and probably has a pretty good chunk saved up by now.   I don't think for one second that she needs RLC's money.   I believe she was asked how would she feel about being a mother hen to a couple of young girls, show them the ropes, nurture them along, etc. etc..   The sad thing is that Amy couldn't cope with it and in my opinion was told by Lola what to be expecting in the coming months and she (Amy) chose to not participate in the festivities outside the apartment and that is why she left.   Then all of a sudden Anna shows up.....another girl that can be a mother hen to Megan and help Lola out.   Not to mention be a boost for the ratings for this apartment.   Anna is a fine specimen of a woman and will do this apartment atmosphere a lot of good.   When I decided to pay the $45 for a months membership to RLC yesterday, I did it with the intention of watching primarily 3 apartments,  Barca1, Barca2, and Stesha's.   I have decided not to watch Barca1 after one day due to all the childish shows that serve no purpose to me and now I read a while ago that Ilona is now using her toy under the covers and that makes no sense to me and is another reason not to watch the childlike behavior of girls that play their silly little shy games all of a sudden.   So now I am content with only watching Barca2 and Stesha!!   I have NO interest in K&K or any of the rest of the apartments.

Have a good day!

Guest beaver67
15 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Oh Lordy, Lola's nipples are just something else - sticking out there like organ stops. I'm going to have to watch my blood pressure with this one but what a way to go 

and they will poke your eyes out if you get to close happyman :biggrin: