Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In Lola's phone call the guy she was talking to asked her to come and spend the night with him and she said not tonight that she needed to sleep.   She also said how about tomorrow and that she didn't know him that well.   Believe what you want guys......straight from the girls mouth!   I didn't get to hear but bits and pieces because I had an earphone of her in one ear and my phone on the other talking to my brother.  If anyone recorded the conversation, see if what I'm saying is not true!

12 hours ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Off topic. The admin Of CC has took over RLCF and he change the web site. It pretty much like this one now. The admin did say that BTR is still on the staff list and all the mod are still there. 

Bonnie once again you have your story screwed up. Here is what the admin posted on RLCF.

All, 

I received a message today from BTR's account claiming that he was killed in a "rode accident".  I am working to verify the authenticity of the message. He hasn't posted since the end of June, though it appears he logged in as recently as 7 days ago. I am not really sure what's going, but I have demoted him to a Moderator for the time being. I am bringing on @StnCld316 to the moderating team to help fill the void.  StnCld316 is a great moderator/Admin, and someone that I consider a friend. Please welcome him to the team. 

Thank You, 

- Admin 

For those who do not know, BTR claimed to be one of the new owners of RLC. Now the question is what happened to BTR? :huh: BTW his Facebook page was also deleted.