Barcelona Apt. #2 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (August 2016) #2

StnCld316

There won't be any sex on the girl's balcony, or at least it is very unlikely, but Mike the reason people want a cam there is that there shouldn't be any dead spots (except the toilet) in each apartment. Sometimes it's nice just to see where the girls are. 

I agree there wont be any sex on the balcony Benfold. If you watch when they open the door to the balcony, you can see the reflection clearly. The balcony is outdoor and there is other buildings close that can see onto the balcony.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion ,,,,that's just plain stupid,,,because you give people an inch,,,and they take a mile,,,,Ilona,Polya and Stella have been out on the Balcony now for a long time,,and they are doing nothing else but sitting around talking,smoking or looking at their cellphones,,,nothing to see there,,,some people are too damn nosey,,,,,they wanna see everything,,,and if they don't see everything they start making up shit that they think happened,,,I bet if these girls had walk-in closets or food pantries they would want cameras in there too.Where would it ever end,,,I've learnt over the years that ,,,,,,NOBODY ON HERE IS EVER SATISFIED THEY WILL FOEVER BE BITCHING ABOUT SOMETHING.hammer-smiley-emoticon.gif

hay mike69 like the laundry room in the girl's apartment

• Upvote 1

If Anna doesn't get someone to play with soon,,she will be bored to death in this apt,,,she has no choice at the moment but to do what these ladies love to do,,,sit around all day watching tv,,,,IRMA WHERE ARE YOU BABE?::)::)

mili-jay-acquires-lewd-inside-the-laundr

You-Are-So-Sexy.gifYou-Are-So-Sexy.gif

If you are saying that is Lyree, then you are 100% correct...........this time.

I don't agree with your approach on the paid subscribers wanting there to be cameras where the girls hide.  It's not about them seeing the tenants have sex out there, it's about the fact that they pay to see the tenants no matter what they are doing.   I could understand your bitch if the paid members were demanding "Go Pro" cameras on them when they left the apartment,  but the paying members have every right to see the tenants in every room or on every balcony when they are home!